Planning To Get 2/3 Displays, Can I Game In Full Screen On Just One?

For example, if I have work and media on my outside monitors, and I decide to play a game, is it possible for me to run the game fullscreen on my center monitor?

I have a Radeon HD 7950 too, I'm sure this would be more than enough to do that (I don't like surround gaming, so that won't happen), but a confirmation on that would be dandy too.

"I'd like to own my own business when I grow up, what do you want to do?" - "I wanna be a MILF!"

Case: CM Storm Trooper (Black) CPU: AMD Piledriver FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz RAM: Mixed, 8GB GPU: ASUS GTX 970 Strix MoBo: Asus M5A97 PRO PSU: Seasonic M12 / 850W STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro (250GB) / Western Digital Blue (1TB)

yes, i do this with three monitors.
Just set the center and the main monitor, then manually select screen positioning to a different order, you can do this simply by right clicking the desktop selecting screen resolution, and clicking and dragging the displays around till they're in the correct orientation. happy gaming! :)

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Awesome, thanks!

"I'd like to own my own business when I grow up, what do you want to do?" - "I wanna be a MILF!"

Case: CM Storm Trooper (Black) CPU: AMD Piledriver FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz RAM: Mixed, 8GB GPU: ASUS GTX 970 Strix MoBo: Asus M5A97 PRO PSU: Seasonic M12 / 850W STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro (250GB) / Western Digital Blue (1TB)