Help Dual Monitor Vesa Adapter

Oblivion181

So I have 2 32" LG LED (Read light as a feather) monitors. I also had lying around from an other setup a gas piston monitor arm, I though it would be good to get one of my monitos attached to it on my desk, thus clearing a bit of desk space for other things. Due to the way my desk is wedged in it took a bit of work, but I got the arm clamped to the desk, and the monitor attached to the arm. However the monitor is far too light so the arm will always go to its highest position, even when I set the force strength to its lowest setting.
It then occured to me that it would be nice to get both monitos floating above my desk, and if I could attach both monitos to the same arm there should be enough weight to keep it in place. So I looked for a single vesa to dual vesa adapter bracket curved. There are a couple avalible but they all only supporty up to 27" monitors. I can't seem to find one that will support 32". I found 1 triple monitor bracket from Lindy, but it was designed for their system, also seemed a bit expensive.
I was hoping someone might know where I can find what I need.

Thanks. :)