Hello please read Ltt would like to ask so

Hello guys my name is Rick I live in Canada Ontario. I've been wanting to build a gaming PC.  But I have fell into a problem btw I just happened to find your YouTube channel while looking at gaming of related stuff about a few days ago. Thank you very much Linus I have watched a lot of your videos and have learned a lot of stuff.

What I need help with is this I have never actually built a pc myself. And the problem I have is wether to pay a professional to build it for me or order something from digital storm. I would like to build it myself but there's ALOT I don't know. I want a serious gaming tower with liquid cooled CPU and sli GPU with basically the best of everything  top of the line x4 8gb Ram ( RGB )  , top of the line fastest  2tb Ssd card as well as the fastest 6 tb drive for game storage, as many top of the line RGB corsair 120mm or 140mm fans as I need for the build, also would like to go with sli GEForce 2080 Rtx 2080 Ti from Nvidia.

For the mother board I want to either go with the MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE (Wi-Fi) (Intel Z390 Chipset) (Up to 4x PCI-E Devices) and get the best CPU liquid block cooler I can find or just get the GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS Xtreme WATERFORCE (Intel LGA1151/Z390/E-ATX/All-In-One Monoblock/3xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard Intel CNVI 802.11ac 2x2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi/ESS Sabre DAC/Motherboard) instead witch has cooling with it.

Also would like to know if it's better going with this mother board or the godlike instead with a CPU cooler.... from there I want the intel Core i9-9900 k. And a Wired PCI-E ASUS XG-C100C (10 GbE) (1x RJ45). And Creative Sound Blaster AE-7 for an audio card. For a game panel ASUS 35 inch ROG Swift PG35VQ (G-SYNC) (200Hz Refresh) (HDR-10) (3440x1440). Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2 for a capture card.

And CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, CORSAIR GLAIVE RGB Gaming Mouse, VIRTUOSO RGB Wireless head phones. And I would like to get the blocks for the CPU cooler (if I go with the godlike) from ekwb as well as the gpu cooler blocks and everything else I need for the build like the hard line tubes the fittings the reservoirs and the big radiators witch I want to be copper all from ekwb.

Corsair LL Series (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects) I think 12 fans and Corsair Commander PRO Management Control Board & Software. And last but not least I want a good power supply that can handle all that so maybe like a 1200 watt rgb power supply best one in your opinion and a cool full size tower that has tempered glass on both sides that's best for cooling and space. So basically the question i really wanted to ask is would you guys build this for me or helpme build it or should I order it from origin or digital storm. I mean either way this thing is gonna cost a small fortune. But let me know please would you guys build this for me help me build it or should I order it fro, origin or digital storm. Thank you 

Hello, welcome to the forums!

To better help the others on the forum, please go to pcpartpicker.com and list out the parts you are looking at, then post the permalink.

Pcpartpicker will tell you all the parts that work together and what you might have issues with. It's super user friendly.

Everyone on the forum here will absolutely tell you to build your own system, and everyone on here is going to tell you that what you are looking at right now is absolutely overkill, and somewhat redundant for your usage.

For your first system you won't be looking at custom watercooling. Maybe an AIO if you wanted, but not custom. Even if you ordered pre built you would need to maintain it.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

@Tryingtobuildapx ltt doesnt do viewer builds pretty much at all. i know they have rog reboot or whatever but thats yearly i think. i would go with digital storm as they look like they make quality things. i wouldnt go custom watercooling loop cuz you need to maintain it. an aio is much bettter. ltt has build guides to help you build your own pc, which i would recommend. 

besides that, i can help spec out a more reasonable build for you, as your only gaming

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

4 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Hello, welcome to the forums!

To better help the others on the forum, please go to pcpartpicker.com and list out the parts you are looking at, then post the permalink.

Pcpartpicker will tell you all the parts that work together and what you might have issues with. It's super user friendly.

Everyone on the forum here will absolutely tell you to build your own system, and everyone on here is going to tell you that what you are looking at right now is absolutely overkill, and somewhat redundant for your usage.

For your first system you won't be looking at custom watercooling. Maybe an AIO if you wanted, but not custom. Even if you ordered pre built you would need to maintain it.

Hello thank you I could go with soft tubing so that I can maintain it easier. And I want to eventually get into game editing witch is the reason for the overkill

Just now, Tryingtobuildapx said:

Hello thank you I could go with soft tubing so that I can maintain it easier. And I want to eventually get into game editing witch is the reason for the overkill

You can easily get into photo and video manipulation on a very cheap system nowadays. I'd say start reasonable and take baby steps. You're getting just a little too far ahead of yourself ;)

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 minutes ago, Tryingtobuildapx said:

you still need to clean everypart of it, and you need to possibly troubleshoot when something doesnt work. and even a crappy laptop you can edit video and video just fine, if you change your expectations

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

6 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

@Tryingtobuildapx ltt doesnt do viewer builds pretty much at all. i know they have rog reboot or whatever but thats yearly i think. i would go with digital storm as they look like they make quality things. i wouldnt go custom watercooling loop cuz you need to maintain it. an aio is much bettter. ltt has build guides to help you build your own pc, which i would recommend. 

besides that, i can help spec out a more reasonable build for you, as your only gaming

Thank you very much piratemonkey so the reason I want to do this build is so I won't have to upgrade for a lot of years to come and I can play any game I want on the highest quality online with amazing fps

Thank you very much piratemonkey so the reason I want to do this build is so I won't have to upgrade for a lot of years to come and I can play any game I want on the highest quality online with amazing fps

So what would you suggest piratemonkey

i need to finish helping some other people, but i could help spec a build and help you with whatever in like half an hour or so

9 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

i need to finish helping some other people, but i could help spec a build and help you with whatever in like half an hour or so

Perfect thank you