MSI motherboard slow fan spin no post

kalgran

Just started my first custom pc build and I can't get it to post. when bridging the power pins on the JFP1 connector the CPU, PSU, and GPU fans start turning but quickly shut off. It ends up being like a very slow turning of fans. The LED's on the cooler light up and fade to black with it too. No monitor output. No post. Every time it does this action, bridging the pins does not work until you power off the power supply, hold the button for a couple seconds, release, turn unit back on and press button/ bridge pins again. looking for some help. My hardware setup is as follows

MSI a68hm e33 v2

AMD A8-6500 3.5Ghz 4-core

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Red 

HyperX DDr3 8gb 2133Mhz single stick

I've done a paperclip test on the PSU, all pins showing up correct on a multimeter and changed the ram with a known working ddr3 2gb 1600mhz. No symptom changes at all. 

Removing the CPU does NOT change symptoms either. Bricked motherboard? What does LTT community think?

26 minutes ago, kalgran said:

Just started my first custom pc build and I can't get it to post. when bridging the power pins on the JFP1 connector the CPU, PSU, and GPU fans start turning but quickly shut off. It ends up being like a very slow turning of fans. The LED's on the cooler light up and fade to black with it too. No monitor output. No post. Every time it does this action, bridging the pins does not work until you power off the power supply, hold the button for a couple seconds, release, turn unit back on and press button/ bridge pins again. looking for some help. My hardware setup is as follows

MSI a68hm e33 v2

AMD A8-6500 3.5Ghz 4-core

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Red 

HyperX DDr3 8gb 2133Mhz single stick

I've done a paperclip test on the PSU, all pins showing up correct on a multimeter and changed the ram with a known working ddr3 2gb 1600mhz. No symptom changes at all. 

Removing the CPU does NOT change symptoms either. Bricked motherboard? What does LTT community think?

it sounds like a bricked mobo especially if the psu works fine

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

shoot @piratemonkey Is there anything a cmos clear or something bios related might fix? or do you think its a hardware thing, something on the mobo is dead?