Weird Folding glitch

Hello, I'm beginning my folding adventures but I've been presented to this strange activity. Even with the app configured to folding at all times, whenever my GPU gets assigned with a job it goes like 4-6% of the way through and then stops, tries to send the file and locks, CPU folds keeps on going until 100%, and sends with no problem, just that I'm a bit lost with the GPU ones that seem to never finish nor send. Does anyone have an idea of what can be happening? The GPU in question is an RX480.

12 minutes ago, NagisaH8 said:
Hello, I'm beginning my folding adventures but I've been presented to this strange activity. Even with the app configured to folding at all times, whenever my GPU gets assigned with a job it goes like 4-6% of the way through and then stops, tries to send the file and locks, CPU folds keeps on going until 100%, and sends with no problem, just that I'm a bit lost with the GPU ones that seem to never finish nor send. Does anyone have an idea of what can be happening? The GPU in question is an RX480.

I learned the hard way, after losing a dozen or so WU, that F@H does not like overclocks at all.

50 minutes ago, LeBigMac506 said:

I learned the hard way, after losing a dozen or so WU, that F@H does not like overclocks at all.

F@H is stupidly picky then. I have an OC but its +35 core and +50 memory. Now its working...