Ryzen 3900X Overclocking Help

Im trying to find the sweet spot to set my CPU GHz and Volts to on my system. 

I have a:

Ryzen 9 3900x

32GB RAM (4x8G) Sticks G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series(DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C16D-16GTRG) 16-16-16-36

2080 TI

Ive looked at and watched many videos of overclocking but i havnet gotten an exact answer on what s the perfect clocking speed for this CPU.

7 minutes ago, Wexmiester said:

Im trying to find the sweet spot to set my CPU GHz and Volts to on my system. 

I have a:

Ryzen 9 3900x

32GB RAM (4x8G) Sticks G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series(DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C16D-16GTRG) 16-16-16-36

2080 TI

Ive looked at and watched many videos of overclocking but i havnet gotten an exact answer on what s the perfect clocking speed for this CPU.

there isnt a perfect speed, as every chip is different. the way i overclock is i find how fast it can go. then i will lower voltage until its unstable. mind temperature too, i usually aim for about 75c max for a regularly used oc

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

It varies from CPU to CPU.  

What motherboard and PSU are you using?  The CPU's max performance is a lottery of sorts, but you won't be able to maximize it without clean, stable power from a good PSU and solid VRMs on the Motherboard. 

Why do you want to overclock? The Zen 2 chips (Ryzen 3000) are very good at clocking themselves and maximising performance from them. If you overclock you end up gaining slightly on multi-core/threaded performance but losing out quite a bit on single-core/threaded performance. The limiting factor really is memory overclocking but you already have RAM running at 3600MHz with a CAS latency of 16 which is pretty much ideal. You can try to get it up to 3733 or 3800MHz with a latency of 17 or maybe even keep it at 16 but you have a good running system.

Just let it do its thing unless you're an enthusiast/overclocker and want to see what you can get out of it. People need to understand that you don't maximise the performance of these chips by doing the same as you would with Intel chips.