Strange Issue With HP Pavilion 510- p142ne SSD Not Supported

Hello All

I Have HP Pavilion -P142ne Desktop Computer. I Try To Upgrade My Computer By Purchasing Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB SSD and 16 GB Ram From Cruical .But When I Remove My Old HDD and Tried Installing Windows 10 It's Stuck on First Boot Black Screen and Tried Many Things including Remove SSD and tried old HDD and Boot Fine No issue .But SSD Is not Booting and Tried Different Flash Drive With Different OS and System Lock Up . I Even Update The bios to Latest 2019 Version With My old HDD and Still Can't Solve the issue With SSD .

I Disable Secure Boot and Clear All Keys and Still Can't Boot From SSD . Rest The Bios and Upgrade The Bios to latest Version Still System Lock On Black Screen .

Tried Different Hardisk From laptop and Even Desktop Hardisk all Work Flawless ..

I Even Install Samsung SSD Inside laptop and install Windows 10 and the unplug it and install on HP Desktop and Still Same Black Screen Lock ..

Don't Know What to Do More ..

Please Can Anyone Help Me ..

20200406_195741.jpg

System Details .

Intel Core i7 6700T

16 GB DDR 2133HZ From Crucial Brand New

Samsung 860 EVo 500 GB SSD Brand New

System Lock Down On First Black Boot Screen if I Use The SSD .Work Fine With All 2.5 or 3.5 Hardisks. 

Ok Got The Solution . No Replay From Anyone Which Is Very Weird . I think HP Have To Serouisly Fix This Issue With Samsung SSD Not Supported At All . Bought WD SSD and It Boot Flawless Without Any issue