AX1000 Corsair

Lfc
Go to solution Solved by Lfc,

I just bought AX1000! 

Can't wait to see it in my bedroom! 

First nights before building we will sleep together!

😇🥰🤗

IMG_20200416_001051.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Ive got asus stuff too, so not bashing their products :)

Some of their products are good, but if you need their support, well, they dont have the best name in that department.

Doesnt stop me from buying their stuff though, i consider their quality premium so i figure their support may have a bad name but theres less likelyhood of needing it (grain of salt: this is based on my experience and thus a completely irrelevant small dataset 😂).

But be carefull with brand loyalty with pc components, theres no persistent logic to the good stuff. B450,msi great, asus below average, x570 asus great, msi below average. Brand x psu y, great, same brand x psu z, crap.

Anyhow, your well underway for a nice build and combo, hooe you enjoy every minute of it, now and in the future when upgrading :) :)

You are in my mind mate!!! 😊😊😊

Thanks a million times cause you really help me and for your patience to explanation and understand me with my very bad English 🤗

God bless you!!! 

Have a nice day

Either of RMX wattage should be fine, as well as the TXM model.  There are some key differences besides the obvious budget difference.  RMX will give you full modular cables, Zero-RPM fan mode, and 10 year warranty vs 7 year.  Let me know if you have questions about either of them.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

49 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

Either of RMX wattage should be fine, as well as the TXM model.  There are some key differences besides the obvious budget difference.  RMX will give you full modular cables, Zero-RPM fan mode, and 10 year warranty vs 7 year.  Let me know if you have questions about either of them.

Thanks for reply mate

I have one question

I will use corsair carbide 540 air case just put in my shop basket

Which product RMX or TMX is more compatible about dimensions with this case? 

And another one last 

In Asus QVL have only RM650X and RM850X as compatible and not the RM750X

Have too the TM750X as compatible and one other product RM750 without X

Can I choose RM750X with this mobo?

In the other way I can go with

RM850X

And this is my final choice I think

51 minutes ago, Lfc said:

Thanks for reply mate

I have one question

I will use corsair carbide 540 air case just put in my shop basket

Which product RMX or TMX is more compatible about dimensions with this case? 

Both will be equally compatible as the cable lengths will be almost exactly the same.

48 minutes ago, Lfc said:

And another one last 

In Asus QVL have only RM650X and RM850X as compatible and not the RM750X

Have too the TM750X as compatible and one other product RM750 without X

Can I choose RM750X with this mobo?

In the other way I can go with

RM850X

And this is my final choice I think

RM750X will work fine with that motherboard as well.  Most plausible reason it's not on the QVL is because they didn't perform the test, but doesn't mean that it's not compatible.  Outside of wattage, there is nothing that would make the RM750X less compatible than the other RMX PSU's listed on the QVL.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

18 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Both will be equally compatible as the cable lengths will be almost exactly the same.

RM750X will work fine with that motherboard as well.  Most plausible reason it's not on the QVL is because they didn't perform the test, but doesn't mean that it's not compatible.  Outside of wattage, there is nothing that would make the RM750X less compatible than the other RMX PSU's listed on the QVL.

Thank you Nick!!! 

I will go with RM850X

Corsair the Best!🦈🌊🧜‍♂️

I like very much Rm850x but is not available this moment from the supplier... 

RM850x cost 147 euros

RM750i cost 151 euros

Which are the differences between RMi and RMx Series

Which PSU is better? 

RMx is newer so i would get that.

BTW the white rmx psu is really nice. It comes with white cables too!

QUOTE ME  FOR ANSWER.

Main PC:

Spoiler

|Ryzen 7 3700x, OC to 4.2ghz @1.3V, 67C, or 4.4ghz @1.456V, 87C || Asus strix 5700 XT, +50 core, +50 memory, +50 power (not a great overclocker) || Asus Strix b550-A || G.skill trident Z Neo rgb 32gb 3600mhz cl16-19-19-19-39, oc to 3733mhz with the same timings || Cooler Master ml360 RGB AIO || Phanteks P500A Digital || Thermaltake ToughPower grand RGB750w 80+gold || Samsung 850 250gb and Adata SX 6000 Lite 500gb || Toshiba 5400rpm 1tb || Asus Rog Theta 7.1 || Asus Rog claymore || Asus Gladius 2 origin gaming mouse || Monitor 1 Asus 1080p 144hz || Monitor 2 AOC 1080p 75hz || 

Test Rig.

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 3400G || Gigabyte b450 S2H || Hyper X fury 2x4gb 2666mhz cl 16 ||Stock cooler || Antec NX100 || Silverstone essential 400w || Transgend SSD 220s 480gb ||

Just Sold

Spoiler

| i3 9100F || Msi Gaming X gtx 1050 TI || MSI Z390 A-Pro || Kingston 1x16gb 2400mhz cl17 || Stock cooler || Kolink Horizon RGB || Corsair CV 550w || Pny CS900 120gb ||

Tier lists for building a PC.

Motherboard tier list. Tier A for overclocking 5950x. Tier B for overclocking 5900x, Tier C for overclocking 5800X. Tier D for overclocking 5600X. Tier F for 4/6 core Cpus at stock. Tier E avoid.

(Also case airflow matter or if you are using Downcraft air cooler)

Spoiler

Gpu tier list. Rtx 3000 and RX 6000 not included since not so many reviews. Tier S for Water cooling. Tier A and B for overcloking. Tier C stock and Tier D avoid.

( You can overclock Tier C just fine, but it can get very loud, that is why it is not recommended for overclocking, same with tier D)

Spoiler

Psu tier List. Tier A for Rtx 3000, Vega and RX 6000. Tier B For anything else. Tier C cheap/IGPU. Tier D and E avoid.

(RTX 3000/ RX 6000 Might run just fine with higher wattage tier B unit, Rtx 3070 runs fine with tier B units)

Spoiler

Cpu cooler tier list. Tier 1&2 for power hungry Cpus with Overclock. Tier 3&4 for overclocking Ryzen 3,5,7 or lower power Intel Cpus. Tier 5 for overclocking low end Cpus or 4/6 core Ryzen. Tier 6&7 for stock. Tier 8&9 Ryzen stock cooler performance. Do not waste your money!

Spoiler

Storage tier List. Tier A for Moving files/  OS. Tier B for OS/Games. Tier C for games. Tier D budget Pcs. Tier E if on sale not the worst but not good.

(With a grain of salt, I use tier C for OS myself)

Spoiler

Case Tier List. Work In Progress. Most Phanteks airflow series cases already done!

Ask me anything :)

The main difference between the RMx and RMi is that the latter offers digital monitoring, otherwise they're fairly similar afaik.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

8 minutes ago, Lfc said:

I like very much Rm850x but is not available this moment from the supplier... 

RM850x cost 147 euros

RM750i cost 151 euros

Which are the differences between RMi and RMx Series

Which PSU is better? 

Rmx are good quality units indeed.

id you buy the RMi series, it links with Corsair icue (or whatever the prog is called) and you can see all sorts of stats on your pc like power draw wattage used etc.

no matter what unit you choose you will be fine with both. 

@SavageNeo it depends what Rmx. My Rmx is 2018, the new model is RM (2020).

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

2 hours ago, SavageNeo said:

RMx is newer so i would get that.

BTW the white rmx psu is really nice. It comes with white cables too!

Yes I will wait to find Rm850x cause I like it so much and as design.. 

The fuckin crown virus hit and my build.. 😞

8 minutes ago, Lfc said:

Yes I will wait to find Rm850x cause I like it so much and as design.. 

The fuckin crown virus hit and my build.. 😞

I have RM550x and comes with black sleeved cables. 

What are you trying to power with a PSU this large?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I have RM550x and comes with black sleeved cables. 

What are you trying to power with a PSU this large?

For future upgrades.. I don't want to upgrade again and PSU... I think RMx have 10 years warranty. 

18 hours ago, Lfc said:

For future upgrades.. I don't want to upgrade again and PSU... I think RMx have 10 years warranty. 

Well.. but still. Unless you are going to run a 3950x with dual 2080 Ti’s.. never will need 750.

if you want enough headrooom I would get a 650w model.

what are you trying to power with it now anyway ?

2 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Well.. but still. Unless you are going to run a 3950x with dual 2080 Ti’s.. never will need 750.

if you want enough headrooom I would get a 650w model.

what are you trying to power with it now anyway ?

What's the problem to use 850 Watt  PSU? 

I like very much RM850x

And is very future promise.. 

With ten years warranty sure I will use this and with other build

15 minutes ago, Lfc said:

What's the problem to use 850 Watt  PSU? 

I like very much RM850x

And is very future promise.. 

With ten years warranty sure I will use this and with other build

You dont get my point - there is no problem. but I meant: 

850W is hardly ever needed unless you go balls to the wall with specs 😛 

So thats why I meant you could grab a RM650x instead. still has 10 yr warranty 

37 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

You dont get my point - there is no problem. but I meant: 

850W is hardly ever needed unless you go balls to the wall with specs 😛 

So thats why I meant you could grab a RM650x instead. still has 10 yr warranty 

And why 850 Watts exist? 😇

10 minutes ago, Lfc said:

And why 850 Watts exist? 😇

As I said, unless you are going balls to the wall with your system, it wont be neccessary. 

3950x + dual 2080 Ti's can be run of a 750/850 watt psu.. So unless you want to be building such a system, it isnt neccessary.

EDIT: i mean there are also 1200W PSU's.. these i see back in those balls to the walls builds or system with custom loop , dual gpu etc. 

36 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

As I said, unless you are going balls to the wall with your system, it wont be neccessary. 

3950x + dual 2080 Ti's can be run of a 750/850 watt psu.. So unless you want to be building such a system, it isnt neccessary.

EDIT: i mean there are also 1200W PSU's.. these i see back in those balls to the walls builds or system with custom loop , dual gpu etc. 

Thank you mate! 

I have complete my building and the only problem is  finding available Corsair  parts. 

I can't find my Case and PSU

Crown fucking virus hit only corsair products? 

How this happen? 

2 minutes ago, Lfc said:

I have complete my building and the only problem is  finding available Corsair  parts. 

I can't find my Case and PSU

Crown fucking virus hit only corsair products? 

How this happen? 

Then get something else? Plenty of choices out there.

Why do you specifically need corsair parts?

Wherever these parts are coming from are probably being hit hard with the pandemic, and there's definitely further things to worry about than this branded power supply

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Or wait until you can find them in stock?

PC: Ryzen 5-3600 / MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus / 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600 / MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3x / Phanteks P400S / Gigabyte G34WQC 34" Curved Ultrawide

Laptop: Lenovo X230 / OS X 10.15 Hackintosh (OpenCore)

F@H ID: Paroxy777

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Never!!! My choosing parts never change! 

I can wait.. 

corsair aren't the only case an power supply manufacturers.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad