Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gamesalex

Gigabyte rtx 2060

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, gamesalex said:

rev 1 or 2 of this gpu

when you say that do you mean the "super" upgrade that NVidia released. if so then it is not a super card

Link to post
Share on other sites

although it wont give you much of a performance increase anyway, because the 2060 super was only a incremental increase

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Tom_nerd said:

when you say that do you mean the "super" upgrade that NVidia released. if so then it is not a super card

No gigabyte release a revision for this card and it doesnt specify which version it is

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
8 minutes ago, Tom_nerd said:

try looking at the part number and compare it to a known revision 2 model.

ok thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
12 minutes ago, Tom_nerd said:

try looking at the part number and compare it to a known revision 2 model.

The manufacturer code is the same for both not sure if thats what you meant

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gamesalex said:

The manufacturer code is the same for both not sure if thats what you meant

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

So its probably the same card made by a different production line or date then 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Newegg

×