Should you upgrade from an i5 4590 to i7 4770?

So currently I have an i5 4590. I was thinking to upgrade to i7 4770 because it has more L3 cache, higher clock speed and double the threads. But the problem is that it is expensive, and hard to find. So, do you think that the upgrade is worth it or not?

5 minutes ago, Ahsan555 said:

is expensive

I mean new i am sure its expensive, but have you considered buying used from Ebay or such ?

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

6 minutes ago, Tamesh16 said:

I mean new i am sure its expensive, but have you considered buying used from Ebay or such ?

Honestly, I dont trust ebay.

Depends. If you have Z-chipset motherboard, best is to go for 4790K. And without Z-chipset, one without K. Either way, you will need better cooler than stock. So if you have good cooler, and can get upgrade for reasonable price. But take a look at prices first. Platform upgrade will be more expensive as you are gonna need new RAM too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you don’t trust eBay how are you gonna get it? Used from amazon? As that’s the exact same market. 

I’m sure it will be better but not worth the time and effort. Unless you’re expectations are quite low. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

12 hours ago, Ahsan555 said:

So currently I have an i5 4590. I was thinking to upgrade to i7 4770 because it has more L3 cache, higher clock speed and double the threads. But the problem is that it is expensive, and hard to find. So, do you think that the upgrade is worth it or not?

It's only hard to find because people who have them in their desktops are still using them. Laptop Haswell and earlier systems are all out of warranty and most places that had them have already sent them to be recycled. 

You might be able to find more of them next year or i7-4770k's though you might only find it as a CPU+Motherboard.

I dont think its worth upgrading on such an old platform. Best to sabe your money and eventually upgrade to a current generation system.