Cheap Razerblade 15? :I

The seller is pretty reputable, I would go for it if you're looking to purchase that laptop.  

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

9 minutes ago, xKyric said:

The seller is pretty reputable, I would go for it if you're looking to purchase that laptop.  

Alright, thanks man

but why would theY sell it for so cheap?

2 minutes ago, the sff pc dude said:

Alright, thanks man

but why would theY sell it for so cheap?

The seller has/had thirty-three of the laptops up for sale, my guess that the seller got a bulk shipment of units and just wants to sell them off quickly. The price definitely seems a bit low, but I cannot see the seller being fraudulent on that account. The feedback is too high and the account's creation date is too old. Nonetheless, if the seller does decide to swindle you, eBay has outstanding buyer protection.

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

1 minute ago, xKyric said:

The seller has/had thirty-three of the laptops up for sale, my guess that the seller got a bulk shipment of units and just wants to sell them off quickly. The price definitely seems a bit low, but I cannot see the seller being fraudulent on that account. The feedback is too high and the account's creation date is too old. Nonetheless, if the seller does decide to swindle you, eBay has outstanding buyer protection.

Alright, thanks!