This Newbie needs your help

First time posting here and first time going to build a pc.

I am planning on buying a second hand PC with an i5 3470 on a Gigabyte H61 Motherboard with 4gb ddr3 ram. and then to slip in another 4gigs of ram, an SSD and a gtx 1650 or 1650 super. I was wondering if the motherboard will be compatible with the Graphics Card. And if it is, which card should i choose the 1650 or the 1650 super as the processor isn't really powerful and I Am not sure if the 1650 super would be worth it.

Thanks.

The cheapest 1650 super models are like $10 more than the 1650, so the 1650 really isn't worth getting.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The cheapest 1650 super models are like $10 more than the 1650, so the 1650 really isn't worth getting.

So i should go for the 1650 super. And will it be compatible?

The motherboard should be compatible with the graphics cards. When you buy it, look at your motherboard manual and find the PCI x16 slot and put your graphics card in there. Unfortunately I can't help you with your other question. Please leave the exact graphics card models you are looking at so others can help you. 

Just now, ferret63 said:

The motherboard should be compatible with the graphics cards. When you buy it, look at your motherboard manual and find the PCI x16 slot and put your graphics card in there. Unfortunately I can't help you with your other question. Please leave the exact graphics card models you are looking at so others can help you. 

Thank you 😊.