where can i order NZXT BLD H1?

saif961

i cant find it anywhere, where can i find one in stock?

Hey there.

If you're referring to the PC:

Spoiler

I'm assuming you're referring to the NZXT H1? I believe the "BLD" part only refers to the DIY PC planning service provided by NZXT on their site, and not the actual PC. Anyway, I found one hit, but please note that (1) it's from third-party seller, (2) the PC specs differ from the NZXT H1 featured on NZXT's site and seem like a downgrade with some selections:

• NZXT H1 available for $1,699.00 - $2,899.00 on Etsy by ArtesianFutureTech.

If you want my opinion, the prices listed by the third-party seller are bloody outrageous and I wouldn't buy it.

Source: Introducing BLD from NZXT by NZXT.

If you're referring to the case:

Spoiler

Sorry, I haven't found any hits for an in-stock, standalone case. 😅

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

19 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Hey there.

If you're referring to the PC:

Hide contents

I'm assuming you're referring to the NZXT H1? I believe the "BLD" part only refers to the DIY PC planning service provided by NZXT on their site, and not the actual PC. Anyway, I found one hit, but please note that (1) it's from third-party seller, (2) the PC specs differ from the NZXT H1 featured on NZXT's site and seem like a downgrade with some selections:

• NZXT H1 available for $1,699.00 - $2,899.00 on Etsy by ArtesianFutureTech.

If you want my opinion, the prices listed by the third-party seller are bloody outrageous and I wouldn't buy it.

Source: Introducing BLD from NZXT by NZXT.

If you're referring to the case:

Hide contents

Sorry, I haven't found any hits for an in-stock, standalone case. 😅

hey thanks for the reply, i was looking for the standalone case H1, it seems to be sold out and cant find it anywhere, and im guessing the corona thing is gonna delay it :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 8:52 AM, saif961 said:

hey thanks for the reply, i was looking for the standalone case H1, it seems to be sold out and cant find it anywhere, and im guessing the corona thing is gonna delay it :(

IN the UK looking at dates of around end of June :(

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro