Mic isn't working on headset

DweJiBah

Hi, I am having trouble with my headset's mic. The mic is not working when I go into discord. How can I check to see if it's the mic that is having the issue? Or if it is the whole headset. I'm just trying to localize the problem with my headset. The headset that I have is HyperX Cloud II. I had it for two years-ish. Haven't used it in like a year, but I kept it relatively safe within a box. Thank! Stay safe :)

21 minutes ago, DweJiBah said:

Hi, I am having trouble with my headset's mic. The mic is not working when I go into discord. How can I check to see if it's the mic that is having the issue? Or if it is the whole headset. I'm just trying to localize the problem with my headset. The headset that I have is HyperX Cloud II. I had it for two years-ish. Haven't used it in like a year, but I kept it relatively safe within a box. Thank! Stay safe :)

Nvm, I fixed it. I had a mute mic button on Cloud II and didn't know about it... LOL XD. For anyone who didn't know, HyperX Cloud II has a mute mic button on the usb cord.