Game Drive / Advice

StarTrek133

Hello Everyone, 

Had an idea , but not sure if it make sense , so looking from advice .. 

Planing on rebuilding on my current computer to something more current .. My idea was to get a directed 1tb M2 drive for games , but with the size of games now a ways i have a feeling i am going to fill it pretty quick ... 

So had a thought of getting a normal 2tb hard drive , and then getting a 500gb M2 drive to use as cache , but not sure if that makes sense to do or if its even worth it .. 

So looking for advice , please let me know .. and thanks for the help .. 

Ok so really how many games do you plan to have on the go at once ? if not 20+ ill go for the m.2 drive. More than possible look into the price of a 2tb ssd ? Secondly i personally have set a 3 x 2tb drives in raid 0 with a 1tb ssd as a cache and it works great for me. So if you go down the option with a 500gb m.2 drive and a 2tb hdd it should also do you well.

CPU - I9 10900 | CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100x AIO | Motherboard -  Aorus B460 PRO AC | RAM -G.SKILL Ripjaw V series 4x8GB 2666MHZ | Graphics Card - Gigabyte RTX 3070  | Power Supply - Cooler Master 650w  | Storage -  Working on a new Spicy 

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro