can i use my screen recorder to record video calls and audio on zoom to my smartphone ???

9 minutes ago, AMD1234 said:

i suggest against zoom with the vulnerabilities

but my school is using zoom so i can't do anything

45 minutes ago, hackgod said:

but my school is using zoom so i can't do anything

There are ways to minimize zoom problems.  They all have to be performed by the meeting originator though

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

There are ways to minimize zoom problems.  They all have to be performed by the meeting originator though

but can i record the aforementioned audio and video ??

23 minutes ago, hackgod said:

but can i record the aforementioned audio and video ??

I’m not particularly familiar with the systems involved.  If it appears on the screen a True video capture system of whatever type should do it.  I don’t know which ones are such though.  The way it used to be done long ago yes.  The video capture card generally pulled out whatever appeared on the monitor.  Now, I don’t know.  A low frame rate would be needed.  The old stuff only did 30fps.  Also resolutions have gotten larger. A streamer would likely know more.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.