RTX 2060 vs RX 5600 XT

ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 Twin Fan vs XFX AMD Radeon™ RX 5600 XT 6GB GDDR6 THICC II Pro
which one would be better for 1080p gaiming? I want to use it for next 3-4 years. and I have a thing for ray tracing.
also is 2060 good enough for 1080p rtx gaming? 
these are the only two models available in my local market within my budget. Thank you.

Just now, zizeck said:

ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 Twin Fan vs XFX AMD Radeon™ RX 5600 XT 6GB GDDR6 THICC II Pro
which one would be better for 1080p gaiming? I want to use it for next 3-4 years. and I have a thing for ray tracing.
also is 2060 good enough for 1080p rtx gaming? 
these are the only two models available in my local market within my budget. Thank you.

for how much moeny you can find those? 

They have a very similar level of gaming performance, so you would be satisfied equally with either. The features available to you would be the deciding factor, if not the price.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

21 minutes ago, papajo said:

for how much moeny you can find those? 

in local market, it's around 400 usd

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

They have a very similar level of gaming performance, so you would be satisfied equally with either. The features available to you would be the deciding factor, if not the price.

similar level of gaming performance after the bios update?

The 2060 can't really do raytracing in games without going under 30fps so the whole RTX is pointless. I'd get whichever is cheaper or cheapest, if you can find other nodels

Just now, zizeck said:

Basically, the BIOS update doesn't change that much. It just means they are even more dead even in almost every way possible. For gaming, it really doesn't matter which you get. The 2060 has so few RT and Tensor cores that they are practically useless

1 minute ago, zizeck said:

if it's one of the earliest models, yes. Of course, that means an overclock can achieve the same or similar results

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, zizeck said:

in local market, it's around 400 usd

so you are in the US? because 400 usd can get you a far better GPU there 

24 minutes ago, papajo said:

so you are in the US? because 400 usd can get you a far better GPU there 

no, I'm from Bangladesh

and guys what about the upcoming DirectX? will it make any difference for rtx 2060?