PC build (I think this is the right place for this)

gamesalex

Can you guys have a look at my pc build and tell me where I can save any money? (UK)

Ryzen 5 3600 - £161.99

MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC - £124.97 - please dont recommend the tomahawk max I've chosen this because wifi is necessary for me and the tomahawk plus an adapter comes to more than this.

RX 5600 XT - £269.98 (when it's back in stock)

Stock AMD cooler - £0

Corsair vengeance lpx 3000mhz 2x8gb - £72.75

Corsair SPEC-DELTA carbide series case - £59.99

Kingston a2000 250gb nvme ssd - £52.99

WD HDD 1TB - £36.40

Corsair CX550 80+ bronze - £69.32

Windows 10 home - £119.99

This is the best price I could find for each component.

Thanks in advance.

don't let microsoft rip you of you can get legit keys for like 15 bucks from (i guess) UK based companies

otherwise good choice, but if another power supply is possible get an gold one for like 5 to 10 bucks more there often better quality over all and safe you some energie and therefor money

4 minutes ago, maxdei said:

don't let microsoft rip you of you can get legit keys for like 15 bucks from (i guess) UK based companies

otherwise good choice, but if another power supply is possible get an gold one for like 5 to 10 bucks more there often better quality over all and safe you some energie and therefor money

the corsair txm gold 750w is actually cheaper than the 550w (because its out of stock everywhere that sells it decently cheaply), is that a good idea? Its £80 so £10 more

1 minute ago, gamesalex said:

the corsair txm gold 750w is actually cheaper than the 550w (because its out of stock everywhere that sells it decently cheaply), is that a good idea? Its £80 so £10 more

Yeah I've seen that the 750 is actually cheaper than the other models. The Corsair TXM Gold PSUs are very good, I'd say go for it.

I'm not that deep in to the corsair power supplies is either one of them fully or semi modular

look up what the diffrence on used parts is if the diffrences is bigger then your diffrence and they have the same features go ahead otherwise what your budget allows

6 minutes ago, maxdei said:

I'm not that deep in to the corsair power supplies is either one of them fully or semi modular

look up what the diffrence on used parts is if the diffrences is bigger then your diffrence and they have the same features go ahead otherwise what your budget allows

Both are semi

53 minutes ago, ShinRamen said:

Yeah I've seen that the 750 is actually cheaper than the other models. The Corsair TXM Gold PSUs are very good, I'd say go for it.

The cx550 is £15 cheaper and the txm 750 is overkill, is it really worth it just for the gold rating or is will the bronze work fine

1 hour ago, gamesalex said:

The cx550 is £15 cheaper and the txm 750 is overkill, is it really worth it just for the gold rating or is will the bronze work fine

I would bother too much with the rating and instead if the unit is of decent quality. Is it the CX (2017) model? lf so it is of the same quality as the TXM Gold (the gold in the name does not indicate it's rating). Only difference is that the TXM Gold is semi-modular. 

You can check the PSU tier list for more info