Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
atxcyclist

Team Fortress 2 servers, are they wonky for everyone else?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I keep having extreme queue times and getting server connection errors, my internet seems OK but have no other way of diagnosing it right now.

All the little kids are home from school so they are now shredding servers with bots and I guess a new exploit was discovered recently that allows people to DDOS servers or something.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and two Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Northgate Omnikey Ultra Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL with stitched edge Headset:  Sennheiser HD598SE

I like old-ass keyboards, Volvos, Thinkpads, and fountain pens.

I hadn't even thought of that scenario. Oh well, at least I have Half-Life 2 to start playing through again.

There's been a bot with a really NSFW name that's been hopping around and crashing servers with their other bots by flooding the servers with excessive name changes. 

It's some edgy kid who apparently lives in Germany.

Local dickhead and VHS collector. Less than avid Team Fortress 2 player.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 75% (content loudness 2.6dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

Just now, handymanshandle said:

There's been a bot with a really NSFW name that's been hopping around and crashing servers with their other bots by flooding the servers with excessive name changes. 

It's some edgy kid who apparently lives in Germany.

I think I may have seen him on a game today or yesterday, very offensive name if it's who I saw.