Old Bose QC 2

Ru5h

So i've had my bose headphones for about 3 years now, and they're quite tattered and worn out. What are headphones that are better than the Bose QC 2s? dont worry about budget

13 minutes ago, Ru5h said:

So i've had my bose headphones for about 3 years now, and they're quite tattered and worn out. What are headphones that are better than the Bose QC 2s? dont worry about budget

It depends on your audio preferences, some users prefer headphones with certain sound characteristics more than others, its difficult to define better. What are some characteristics that you liked about your old headphones and what would you like for your new one to have that your old one did not? 

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

27 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

han others, its difficult to define better. What are some characteristics that you liked about your old headphones and what would you like for your new one to have that your old one did not? 

I liked the simplistic style, i liked the closed cup, I liked having bluetooth, but i also want some extra features like on one of the samsung headphones where you can hold your hand to your right cup and lower the music. I mean just some recommendation on some more modern headphones