I want to upgrade this so it can run cyberpunk 2077 for a low cost if possible.

Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
2 minutes ago, mechanicalwarfare said:

Alright, I will see what I can hunt thanks for the info.

Make sure your power supply is good before dropping a bunch of money on a fancy new GPU, you didn't post a specific model so we can't go finding info on it.

If you need to save some money to get a better PSU, you won't be too held back by the performance of a 2060 super or RX 5700.

Gaming Card:NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5
Power Supply:ATNG 600 WATT 80 PLUS POWER SUPPLY
Motherboard: AZROCK Z270 SLI EXTREME ATX WIFI ULTRA M.2 USB
Fan: ENERMAX ETS-T40F-BK BLACK CPU COOLER
Ram: 8GB DDR4-2400 MEMORY     
Harddrive: 1TB HDD 3.5 SATAIII 7200RPM     
CPU: OEM INTEL CORE I7-7700K 4.20GHZ 8MB INTEL SMART CACHE 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 minute ago, mechanicalwarfare said:

budget due to the virus is just under 500 usd

Make sure you quote us so we can see your responses.

You may be able to squeeze a 2070 super in there (provided tax and shipping don't push the budget too much) but a 5700 XT otherwise is the best performance available.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Make sure you quote us so we can see your responses.

You may be able to squeeze a 2070 super in there, but a 5700 XT otherwise is the best performance available.

2 minutes ago, mechanicalwarfare said:

Make sure your power supply is good before dropping a bunch of money on a fancy new GPU, you didn't post a specific model so we can't go finding info on it.

If you need to save some money to get a better PSU, you won't be too held back by the performance of a 2060 super or RX 5700.

Edited by Fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The power supply is a ATNG model: atm 600 fb max output is 600 W

13 minutes ago, mechanicalwarfare said:
Gaming Card:NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5
Power Supply:ATNG 600 WATT 80 PLUS POWER SUPPLY
Motherboard: AZROCK Z270 SLI EXTREME ATX WIFI ULTRA M.2 USB
Fan: ENERMAX ETS-T40F-BK BLACK CPU COOLER
Ram: 8GB DDR4-2400 MEMORY     
Harddrive: 1TB HDD 3.5 SATAIII 7200RPM     
CPU: OEM INTEL CORE I7-7700K 4.20GHZ 8MB INTEL SMART CACHE 

Any help would be appreciated.

Get a 2060 super and some good 80+ gold PSU like corsair RMx series maybe 650 watts

My personal Build as i am a cool tech enthusiast B|

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheSneakyRM/saved/

4 minutes ago, mechanicalwarfare said:

The power supply is a ATNG model: atm 600 fb max output is 600 W

Pretty hard to find info on the unit, apparently it's a Korean OEM only unit with nothing really going for it. You would be more than fine substituting it for a 500 watt or higher unit, tier B and up from our tier list. The CX550 is a very reasonably priced unit in the United States.

Primary PC:

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Pretty hard to find info on the unit, apparently it's a Korean OEM only unit with nothing really going for it. You would be more than fine substituting it for a 500 watt or higher unit, tier B and up from our tier list. The CX550 is a very reasonably priced unit in the United States.

I did a bit of digging and this company sells generic power supplies to companies like cyberpowerpc. It works fine for a few years for most office setups, but if you push it for more than 80% its power capacity (like when playing games) you run the risk of having to change the psu and maybe other components. So I am prioritizing PSU for now and check for a couple of weeks for a good deal for one of the GPU's mentioned while at it.

Thanks for the assist to everyone who posted.

upgrading to an SSD might be very helpful in loading textures in upcomming games

all your other specs is pretty decent