New Ryzen build stuttering after startup

Rodzy

Hi everyone,

I've been troubleshooting this issue for the past week or so and am out of ideas. 

Specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x

Asus tuf gaming x570 wifi

16gb gskill trident z 3200

Rtx 2060 super

Seasonic x series 850w psu

128gb plextor SSD

500gb Kingston SSD 

Windows 10 home 64bit 

Essentially the problem happens most often the first time I boot my PC on for the day, the mouse doesn't move smooth, audio is really stuttery and sounds almost robotic? If I use the windows shutdown windows will turn off but the PC stays on and all the fans keep going until I hold down the power button. Once I boot the system up again the stuttering is generally gone but the system will stutter again randomly when doing no particular task or at not particular.  Below I've outlined the troubleshooting steps I've taken so far.

Tried different PSU

Reseating memory and graphics card

Turned off all overclocks

Reinstalled all drivers, installed older version of graphics driver with no success

Moving OS to different SSD and only using that boot drive connected to the system 

Starting to feel as though the issue could be CPU related, lately when I boot the PC and the stuttering is occuring I start task manager and core temp to monitor usage.  CPU Core 0 will be up between 30-70% while all other cores will be below 10, once I reboot the system and the stuttering is gone Core 0s usage goes back down.

Thank you for reading and I'm open to any and all suggestions!