NEW BUILD MON1KA HELP ME OUT lol

7 minutes ago, Computer Nerd 888 said:

this is what we want to compromise

Compromise? With a 2080 ti and a 970 Evo in the build list?

Also, not sure what you mean by "water cool instead of fans," a water cooler needs fans on it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Compromise? With a 2080 ti and a 970 Evo in the build list?

Also, not sure what you mean by "water cool instead of fans," a water cooler needs fans on it.

by compramise we were gonna make a crazy server but we settled with thing lol with multiple 2080s and 100+ram but we are  just gonna share a smaller one we decided tro save money 

1 minute ago, Computer Nerd 888 said:

by compramise we were gonna make a crazy server but we settled with thing lol with multiple 2080s and 100+ram but we are  just gonna share a smaller one we decided tro save money 

Some things are throwing me off.

What's the main use for this PC? Your title says "ITX" but you're using a full ATX motherboard and case.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Some things are throwing me off.

What's the main use for this PC? Your title says "ITX" but you're using a full ATX motherboard and case.

well originally we were gonna make a full size rack that could handle many monitors streaming and playing rust but to save money were doing this i copied and pasted this from a couple days ago and forgot to fix the itx in title 

1 minute ago, Computer Nerd 888 said:

well originally we were gonna make a full size rack that could handle many monitors streaming and playing rust but to save money were doing this i copied and pasted this from a couple days ago and forgot to fix the itx in title 

If you planned on running multiple VMs for multiple users, you are going to need multiple graphics cards. The 9900k would also serve much more poorly.

Primary PC:

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

If you planned on running multiple VMs for multiple users, you are going to need multiple graphics cards. The 9900k would also serve much more poorly.

im thinking of staying with my current build and switching to a 9900k

4 minutes ago, Computer Nerd 888 said:

im thinking of staying with my current build and switching to a 9900k

Yeah but I just said it's worse so why?

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Yeah but I just said it's worse so why?

AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X i could switch to that im just trying to do research on new cpus that would be better then the 3900

Just now, Computer Nerd 888 said:

AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X i could switch to that im just trying to do research on new cpus that would be better then the 3900

I had asked a question earlier, are you still planning to serve multiple users/VMs with this one PC?

Primary PC:

29 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I had asked a question earlier, are you still planning to serve multiple users/VMs with this one PC?

most likely not

most likely not

ok if that's true then the i9 wouldn't be worse

you also wouldn't see a performance increase for gaming if you upgrade to the 3950X

Primary PC:

25 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

ok if that's true then the i9 wouldn't be worse

you also wouldn't see a performance increase for gaming if you upgrade to the 3950X

ok so all the original specs i posted im gonna keey but most likely will change cpu to i9 what do u think

ok so all the original specs i posted im gonna keey but most likely will change cpu to i9 what do u think

Would be fine 

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, Computer Nerd 888 said:

so i was bored and made a super over kill pc for my friend since he wanted one iima send specs tell me how it looks lol its same base as mine just stronger

yeah nothing is incompatible so like you said it's just super overkill. Of course, unless you're actually building it, refrain from posting it here, we can all go to pcpartpicker and sort price from high to low.

Primary PC: