• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
merosomal

RGB Control with NZXT, iCue, and Aura Sync

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good!

I'm getting most of the parts for my new PC today and tomorrow and have a question about co-ordinating all my RGBs. The three things with RGB on them will be the strips on the NZXT H510i case, some lights on my Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming motherboard, and my Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB RAM. My question is will there be a way to control and sync all the RGBs in one place, or will I have to do them all manually in all their respective software?

Thanks!

Well if you're connecting everything to the mobo and everything is compatible with your mobo rgb software you only need 1 program.

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Gundar said:

Well if you're connecting everything to the mobo and everything is compatible with your mobo rgb software you only need 1 program.

Ah, didn't know it'd work that way - thought they have different software standards so would return different colours or something.

What about the fact there is a fan/RGB controller the case comes with? Should I disconnect everything from it and connect directly to the motherboard, or if I connect the controller to the motherboard it should work the same?

My guess is that Nzxt is using there own led strip which says you have to use the cam software so good luck!

I would at all costs avoid using Nzxt cam software as it's know for being garbage but if you can't fit all you headers onto the motherboard I would give it a try and pray a lot.

if the case can be synced with the mb and your mb software can detect the ram then that would work. but im guessing nzxt want you to use there software but i don't no.i no moding ganaric argb strips on an nzxt argb controller you need a mod to make it work so i dont no.