How can I determine what is causing my PC to power down randomly

Confliked

In my rig i have

8GB Hyper x RGB ram

Ryzen 5 3600

Gigabyte X570 gaming X Mobo

RTX 2060 super

EVGA 600W PSU

After a variable amount of time, my system power flickers and, say, I'm in the middle of doing something, my system will act like it was turned off and back on but it doesn't go back though the boot process. My fan lights and whatnot all stay on but my display goes blank. I've gotten a new PSU (same model), used my old gt 760 (i think) GPU, re-seated and reapplied thermal compound to my cpu, I've even reinstalled windows and gpu drivers. I'm all out of ideas on what to do

UPDATE: After trying almost every part of my PC, I ended up swapping motherboard to a B450 and that fixed my issue. X570 MOBO is currently awaiting for RMA until I get a socket cover.

Edited by Confliked

3 minutes ago, Confliked said:

In my rig i have

8GB Hyper x RGB ram

Ryzen 5 3600

Gigabyte X570 gaming X Mobo

RTX 2060 super

EVGA 600W PSU

After a variable amount of time, my system power flickers and, say, I'm in the middle of doing something, my system will act like it was turned off and back on but it doesn't go back though the boot process. My fan lights and whatnot all stay on but my display goes blank. I've gotten a new PSU (same model), used my old gt 760 (i think) GPU, re-seated and reapplied thermal compound to my cpu, I've even reinstalled windows and gpu drivers. I'm all out of ideas on what to do

Does this happen when cpu or gpu under a heavy load? Or just randomly 

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

9 hours ago, Whiro said:

Does this happen when cpu or gpu under a heavy load? Or just randomly 

Seems random, it’s don’t it while playing a not very graphically intense game as well as just web browsing. 

10 hours ago, Confliked said:

After a variable amount of time, my system power flickers and, say, I'm in the middle of doing something, my system will act like it was turned off and back on but it doesn't go back though the boot process. My fan lights and whatnot all stay on but my display goes blank.

I have had this same issue 2 times recently and never before and haven't found anything on forums or on the internet in general

under heavy load suddenly no signal to both my monitors and no power to peripherals, but PC stays on, all the lights work and both GPU and CPU fans are spinning normally. Only way out of it is to press the power button down long to turn off the PC and after that it boots up normally.

9 hours ago, Vilberi said:

I have had this same issue 2 times recently and never before and haven't found anything on forums or on the internet in general

under heavy load suddenly no signal to both my monitors and no power to peripherals, but PC stays on, all the lights work and both GPU and CPU fans are spinning normally. Only way out of it is to press the power button down long to turn off the PC and after that it boots up normally.

Yes! Exactly this, I’ve found only one other post anywhere with the same problem but with no solution. Mine does it so often that I really can’t get into playing anything. If you manage to find a solution I’d appreciate if you come back and shared.  

9 hours ago, Vilberi said:

Actually would you mind sharing your build?

10 hours ago, Confliked said:

Actually would you mind sharing your build?

Finally someone with the same issue! Yours seems a lot worse tough :( Haven't found anything regarding this exact issue so I'm as lost as you, but if i find anything helpful i will be sure to share it with you!

Instantly noticed that our setup is actually pretty damn similar

PC Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @3,9GHz

GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Corsair 3000MHz DDR4

MOBO: ASUS Prime B450-Plus

PSU: Thermaltake 530W 80+

@Confliked @Vilberi

🤔 Assuming everything is up to date including your bios, it could be many things like your anti-virus program, or your power supply is a dud. You should also stress test your ram. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

26 minutes ago, BlackManINC said:

@Confliked @Vilberi

🤔 Assuming everything is up to date including your bios, it could be many things like your anti-virus program, or your power supply is a dud. You should also stress test your ram. 

Bios and drivers are all up to date, haven't tried stress testing the ram so thank you for that advice, will do. And yeah it could also be some software based thing but that's a whole different story then and a lot harder to track down but i'll keep an eye out for anything unusual.