NCIX Sponsored Giveaway

LinusTech
post-3-0-60242300-1392706369_thumb.png

Welcome to one of the most exciting collaborative giveaways we've ever done! I may not work at NCIX as an employee anymore, but I still film at least once every week in their studio and work extremely closely with their new YouTube team (Wheels, Jack and Keys) to make sure NCIX Tech Tips stay awesome, so in the spirit of that long-term relationship, we're now cooperating to bring you this awesome video (at least we think it's awesome) and awesome giveaway!

The main point of the video - if you're watching it and you're all like, "Bwhuh? What is this??"

NCIX ships internationally from http://ncix.ca and to prove it they're shipping a crazy prize pack to one lucky winner anywhere in the world FOR FREE!

The kit includes the following: An Intel Core i5 4670K CPU, an ASUS Sabertooth Z87 motherboard, and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM (over $750 value!)

All you have to do is this:

1. Click here to subscribe to NCIX Tech Tips
2. Click here to subscribe to Linus Tech Tips
3. Leave a comment on this video:
4. Leave a comment on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA5RAxSY8Eo

And you're entered!

Giveaway valid Feb 18-25, 2014.  Good luck to all those who enter!

Rules and regulations subject to change. Skill testing question required to claim your prize.

Thanks linus media group for all these giveaways even now when you need our help more that ever.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

yeah thanks for the opportunity, much appreciated

first you're giving away and titan and AIO and and more computer parts?, dang you guys are awesome 

Sweet

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

may the odds be ever in your favor!

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

:blink: Thxforthegivewayeventhouthatwasonewierdvideo!............0o

I'll take the ram!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Welcome to one of the most exciting collaborative giveaways we've ever done! I may not work at NCIX as an employee anymore, but I still film at least once every week in their studio and work extremely closely with their new YouTube team (Wheels, Jack and Keys) to make sure NCIX Tech Tips stay awesome, so in the spirit of that long-term relationship, we're now cooperating to bring you this awesome video (at least we think it's awesome) and awesome giveaway!

The main point of the video - if you're watching it and you're all like, "Bwhuh? What is this??"

NCIX ships internationally from http://ncix.ca and to prove it they're shipping a crazy prize pack to one lucky winner anywhere in the world FOR FREE!

The kit includes the following: An Intel Core i5 4670K CPU, an ASUS Sabertooth Z87 motherboard, and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM (over $750 value!)

All you have to do is this:

1. Click here to subscribe to NCIX Tech Tips
2. Click here to subscribe to Linus Tech Tips
3. Leave a comment on this video:
4. Leave a comment on this video:

And you're entered!

Giveaway valid Feb 18-25, 2014.  Good luck to all those who enter!

Rules and regulations subject to change. Skill testing question required to claim your prize.

this i love nice linus 

i might have to say thank you to all for this giveaway thanks . good luck everyone.

Make it rain linus, make it rain

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

Thanks for yet another giveaway linus.

Good luck to everyone that entered.

Aha, those videos  :lol:

Good luck to everyone!

Just a question. Do I have to re-subscribe to the channels to enter this contest? I just want to make sure I enter the contest correctly.

Linus's version of the video was better.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

All the bananas!

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

sweet gaming god, thats 1 sweet giveaway :D   in it to win it(i hope) :ph34r:

LoL, nice video

Endings:
NCIX video, Linus Loses the battle
LTT video Linus wins the battle

socks and sandals 2:58 = Linus wins no matter what

Thank you LinusTech n NCIX, for awesome videos that make me smile wider watching your battle, and ofcourse, doing this giveaway worldwide...

Just a question. Do I have to re-subscribe to the channels to enter this contest? I just want to make sure I enter the contest correctly.

Linus's version of the video was better.

I doubt you'd need to resubscribe.

LoL, nice video

Endings:

NCIX video, Linus Loses the battle

LTT video Linus wins the battle

socks and sandals 2:58 = Linus wins no matter what

1346724000736537.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.