Cheapest Place To Buy Domain ???? I need one but Theres loads of sites that tricks you with hidden costs? so far I see google domains for £10 yr

I just need to buy a .com domain and im making a website elsewhere so i dont need a website builder like wix to buy a domain

I was wondering whats the cheapest in uk with no bloody tricks like sneaky upsells and stuff? google domains is £10 for a year and I just need a domain for a year to test it anyway

Most registrars usually have cheap one year prices, it's the renewals that get hiked up. That being said, I like Namecheap.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

I'm partial to Godaddy. I use it personally and professionally and it has never let me down.

I like Namecheap. Free domain privacy and generally less harassy than GoDaddy.

I've used name.com in past.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv