NZXT H510i Control Hub. Please Help

LMACtGD

I am almost finished with my very first pc build and I just need to connect the Control hub power cable that looks like this for the fans and led strip to work IMG_3079.thumb.jpg.b20cb6e06551519b77ee793ebf49a6f1.jpg and it comes from  SSS.HEIC without this plugged in my pc can boot but when i plug it in to one of the sata cable connectors that I plugged into my drives it shows thisIMG_3076.HEIC even though my drives are still the same. does anyone know if there is a different place to plug this in. I am new to pc building and am very confused. Thanks

-> Moved to Air Cooling

Few things.

First image clearly has label that says to connect that thing to PSU.

2nd thing, forum can only handle jpg, gif and png images. You need to convert your images to one of those for them to be able to load here.

3rd, the case comes (or should come) with manual. If not, you can download it here https://sta3-nzxtcorporation.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/download/attachment/763/H510i_H510-manual-ver4-041919.pdf. It has all the info you will need. I can help furher, but I need to get more clear about what you are actually asking.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

ok I read the case manual and is says "The smart device connects to your pc via a single internal USB 2.0 connector" and it shows a diagram saying to plug it in to my mobo but i cant find anywhere to plug it in on my Asus Prime B450M-A/CSM.

13 hours ago, LMACtGD said:

ok I read the case manual and is says "The smart device connects to your pc via a single internal USB 2.0 connector" and it shows a diagram saying to plug it in to my mobo but i cant find anywhere to plug it in on my Asus Prime B450M-A/CSM.

Next take a look at motherboard manual. Any USB2 header will work. Most mobos have two of them, you can still connect cases USB2 if it has some. Usually they are at bottom edge.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv