Error 43 code graphics card

Hello everyone, I'm getting an error 43 code in my device manager for my graphics card. I have tried absolutely everything such as uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them, resetting my pc to factory settings, updating my bios, downloading older drivers and much more. I'm really not sure what to do now as I have followed every google and YouTube tutorial and have had no success. I have tried 3 different graphics cards and still get the same problem. I have also got a new motherboard as I thought that was the problem before. if anyone who could advise me on what to do next that would be much appreciated.

thank you.

4 minutes ago, Mollza12 said:

Hello everyone, I'm getting an error 43 code in my device manager for my graphics card. I have tried absolutely everything such as uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them, resetting my pc to factory settings, updating my bios, downloading older drivers and much more. I'm really not sure what to do now as I have followed every google and YouTube tutorial and have had no success. I have tried 3 different graphics cards and still get the same problem. I have also got a new motherboard as I thought that was the problem before. if anyone who could advise me on what to do next that would be much appreciated.

thank you.

Brand and model of gpu?

Is this actually causing you any problems while using the card?

Based on the error try these steps

1)Update your graphics card drivers from either NVIDIA or AMDs web site

2)  Make sure your system is updated with the latest Windows updates

3)  Check to make sure your system power supply meets the minimum recommended power requirement for your card

7 minutes ago, PCMasterRaceFTWWW said:

Brand and model of gpu?

Is this actually causing you any problems while using the card?

Based on the error try these steps

1)Update your graphics card drivers from either NVIDIA or AMDs web site

2)  Make sure your system is updated with the latest Windows updates

3)  Check to make sure your system power supply meets the minimum recommended power requirement for your card

it is a gigabyte gtx 960 2gb mini

my system is fully updated and whenever I try to install the drivers it come up that windows found drivers but couldn’t install them.

First install DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller,) then reboot Windows into safe mode. Open DDU and remove your graphics driver. Then restart. Now go to nvidia.com an then download the latest driver and install it.

One more thing. If you've just installed the GPU, make sure the power cable (6 Pin or 8 Pin) is plugged in.

1 minute ago, Applefreak said:

First install DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller,) then reboot Windows into safe mode. Open DDU and remove your graphics driver. Then restart. Now go to nvidia.com an then download the latest driver and install it.

Hey bro I’ve already tried this it unfortunately didn’t work, Still came up with error code 43 :(

1 minute ago, Applefreak said:

One more thing. If you've just installed the GPU, make sure the power cable (6 Pin or 8 Pin) is plugged in.

Yeh they are 

4 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Did you try to reset the Bios to defaults, clear CMOS? 

yeh i done that and updated to the latest bios version