Amd adrenaline software good or bad?

victor de souza

I installed the latest drivers from amd for my r9 380 graphics card.

When my system starts the software crashes and reboots my pc also it does that when the screen saver turns off the monitor.

Help please is there some way to fix it?

downgrade the version till you get the most stable.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

I can say i use it for ages, just use ddu from time to time and when you update the driver do a clean install option.

No issues for ages, they are good and have loads of options, easy to use

The software itself has never given me any issues.  I've only ever used the latest "Adrenaline" software with my Navi card though, prior to that I had the "Wattman" software with my Vega card and never had issues in terms of stability.  They are not great in terms of giving you readouts and information though.

11 hours ago, pstarlord said:

The software itself has never given me any issues.  I've only ever used the latest "Adrenaline" software with my Navi card though, prior to that I had the "Wattman" software with my Vega card and never had issues in terms of stability.  They are not great in terms of giving you readouts and information though.

I will rollback my drivers and try wattman as well

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 11:06 AM, victor de souza said:

FYI it was all on the avast antivirus ...

On 4/3/2020 at 11:06 AM, victor de souza said:

On 4/3/2020 at 12:03 AM, pstarlord said:

On 4/3/2020 at 12:03 AM, pstarlord said:

FYI it was all on the avast antivirus ...