Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pickles - Lord of the Jar

LTT Sentence Game - See Description for Rules!

it

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill

iPhone 8 Plus (Mid 2019 to present)

Samaritan XL (Early 2018 - present with 2019 GPU upgrade and 2020 RAM upgrade) - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 32GB Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666 (2020) ,  Asus ROG Strix RX Vega 56 , Corsair RM850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HDD (2018), Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD (2014), NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro

Sentence so far 

Rileyismyname is licking a big purple ice drink and exploded a nearby laundromat downward, then Dennis imploded the Dam of Hoover Jacob saw that big cop arrest minority woman with a rice cake made in 'Murica but it is actually lies and doesn't include rice cakes and Chainsaw features purple Lamborghini Logos which doesn't bother turning RTX ON because it explodes whenever Rays escape the reality test sponsored By lttstore.com at Midnight on the 25th everyone day of Lent $50,000,000 from Fort Knox Based company Anal-lube.com which Dildos are available in LTTstore.com for who employees Can receive benefits if music is everlasting which it is

Please tag me @Windows9 so I can see your reply

Posted · Original PosterOP

dinkleberg

Be sure to @Pickles - Lord of the Jar if you want me to see your reply!
For years I have lived in these crystal lands. My people were once plentiful. Many of those in my fiefdom revered me. However, one day a calamity hit. The fingers of the devil plucked us from our land, never to return. Now I am the sole heir to the throne. I am Pickles, Lord of the Brine, One of the Jar, Man of Preserves and Last of the Condiments. 

"Everyone is an expert in something. Never approach an interaction thinking someone is otherwise. Knowledge is acquired not earned. Always be humble and wise. Never look down on others for simply being ignorant within your realm of your expertise." ~ Unknown

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1070 Hybrid (2100c/2241m) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD | 4TB HDD 

Not

For years I have lived in these crystal lands. My people were once plentiful. Many of those in my fiefdom revered me. However, one day a calamity hit. The fingers of the devil plucked us from our land, never to return. Now I am the sole heir to the throne. I am Pickles, Lord of the Brine, One of the Jar, Man of Preserves and Last of the Condiments. 

"Everyone is an expert in something. Never approach an interaction thinking someone is otherwise. Knowledge is acquired not earned. Always be humble and wise. Never look down on others for simply being ignorant within your realm of your expertise." ~ Unknown

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1070 Hybrid (2100c/2241m) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD | 4TB HDD 

being

On 4/23/2020 at 4:25 PM, Windows9 said:

(you will never know what was written here)

I know.... ;) 

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

being

A

Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

confusing

Spoiler

this thread is confusing tho

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .'''''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY OR DI  |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,................'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+ mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+ dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/ yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+ ++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN ..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o ``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

Car 

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

with

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

a

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

Engine ?

I don't know anything about cars please don't kill me 

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

made

of

Mesh Devil

AMD Ryzen 3600 | MSI b450 Tomohawk MAX G.Skill Ripjaws 2x8 3200mhz

Powercolor Red Devil RX 5700 xt

Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB

Corsair RM650x

Fractal Design Meshify C Tempered Glass

and

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .'''''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY OR DI  |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,................'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+ mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+ dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/ yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+ ++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN ..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o ``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

A

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

Because

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

horsepower

Main Build

CPU:Intel Core i7-3770    Motherboard:MSI Z77A-GD65 (MS-7751)    GPU:Palit JetStream NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB

RAM:Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 1600MHZ x2 + Corsair XMS3 4GB DDR3 1600MHZ x2    Case:AeroCool LS-5200 Black    PSU:AeroCool KCAS 600W    Cooling:Akasa K32

Storage:Galax Gamer TA1D0240A 240GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 1TB (2016)-TRL 217 + Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3240G 240GB SSD + Seagate Momentus 7200RPM 750 GB 

Display:Acer KG221Q    Keyboard:Ozone StrikeBattle TenKeyless    Mouse:Razer DeathAdder Elite + Logitech G403    Sound:Logitech G35 + Logitech Z506

Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Laptop:Monster MS-1762  

CPU:Intel Core i7-3630QM    GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX    Motherboard:MS-1762    RAM:Kingston 2x8GB DDR3 800MHZ Storage:Kingston HyperX 3K 240 GB SSD+ Seagate Momentus 7200RPM 750 GB    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Backup Build

CPU:Intel Core 2 DUO E6300    Motherboard:GA-G31M-E2SL GPU:NVIDIA GT640    RAM:Hi-Level 2x4GB DDR2 800MHZ    Storage:Sandisk SSD Plus 120GB 

Case:FRISBY FC-S6040B    PSU:FOEM 300W    Cooling:Akasa K32     Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 32-bit

Don't talk to me if your RGB luminates your room better than your light bulbs

Good

Mesh Devil

AMD Ryzen 3600 | MSI b450 Tomohawk MAX G.Skill Ripjaws 2x8 3200mhz

Powercolor Red Devil RX 5700 xt

Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB

Corsair RM650x

Fractal Design Meshify C Tempered Glass