Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rexthegrand

HELP, How do I create a Windows 10 bootable USB drive from a MAC

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have already tried boot camp but for a unexplained reason, it just won't work. I have already copied the ISO on the USB drive, so to questions. Will that work and two if it doesn't then How can I.
I have been thinking about using a virtual machine, to do it, but I still don't know.

No you cant just copy the iso to usb. You have make it bootable. Use a utility like etcher.io to do so

2 hours ago, rexthegrand said:

It would, but there's actually software for things. Just like what Rufus is for Windows, you can use https://www.balena.io/etcher/

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Posted · Original PosterOP
27 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

It would, but there's actually software for things. Just like what Rufus is for Windows, you can use https://www.balena.io/etcher/

but the big thing it would work right the tutorial, or were you saying that I needed to use Ba;ena  

17 minutes ago, rexthegrand said:

but the big thing it would work right the tutorial, or were you saying that I needed to use Ba;ena  

the turtorial you linked to uses the terminal, but balena is a GUI app so I would say either of them would work but balena would be easier.

33 minutes ago, rexthegrand said:

Either way works. If you are used to terminal, use it. But if you are more familiar with apps with GUI, then use Etcher.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv