I Need Help!!

TooTallSteven

Hello my name is Steven, I am new to this but I built my pc about a year ago my parts are, Intel i7 9700k, asus rtx 2070 oc 8gb, 16gb of ram, and msi pro carbon z390 motherboard, nzxt kraken x62, 650w evga modular power supply all in a nzxt h500i case. My question is should I have a bigger case my CPU just recently went all the way up to 80°C and my gpu went to 92°C with it standard on the motherboard. I vertically mounted it on a wim and my cpu hasn't gone over 60 but my GPU is still at 85 90 what do I do 

I just have the two stock exhaust fans in the rear that came with the case 

10 minutes ago, TooTallSteven said:

I just have the two stock exhaust fans in the rear that came with the case 

you have to quote eople so we see your responses

16 minutes ago, TooTallSteven said:

I vertically mounted it on a wim and my cpu hasn't gone over 60 but my GPU is still at 85 90 what do I do

The vertical mount of the H500 is way too close to the glass, the GPU can't breathe.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

you have to quote eople so we see your responses

The vertical mount of the H500 is way too close to the glass, the GPU can't breathe.

I'm a newbie and okay not sure how to do that and okay I'll put it back but if it continues could it be the case just isn't big enough 

33 minutes ago, TooTallSteven said:

Hello my name is Steven, I am new to this but I built my pc about a year ago my parts are, Intel i7 9700k, asus rtx 2070 oc 8gb, 16gb of ram, and msi pro carbon z390 motherboard, nzxt kraken x62, 650w evga modular power supply all in a nzxt h500i case. My question is should I have a bigger case my CPU just recently went all the way up to 80°C and my gpu went to 92°C with it standard on the motherboard. I vertically mounted it on a wim and my cpu hasn't gone over 60 but my GPU is still at 85 90 what do I do 

Your gpu is chocking against the glass. There is little room for air to get to it so it's having trouble cooling itself. Mount it back regularly.

Update switched it back and it's fine now not sure why when I have it horizontal the first time it just started acting up now and hitting 90