FPS Drop, help help!

VHS_Tape

I recently upgraded my PC, it has a RX 570 4GB, i5 3470, 8GB DDR3 RAM and a 450W PSU. No SSD for now.

I played many types of games with it. The worst of all was Far Cry 5 and New Dawn, both the games were set to Ultra Settings, and the VRAM was not exceeding, but the games stutter half of the time. And Rainbow Six Siege, which can be understandable cuz I am slightly exceeding the VRAM usage. and there were some in GTA V too. Can some one please help me. Thank You for reading this.   

Trying to play ultra on an i5 3470 is not a good idea try bumping down the settings and cap the fps to your moniters refresh rate an dsee it that helps. Also what are your thermals?

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

21 hours ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

Trying to play ultra on an i5 3470 is not a good idea try bumping down the settings and cap the fps to your moniters refresh rate an dsee it that helps. Also what are your thermals?

I did, I tried the lowest settings, and still the CPU is at 100% usage

So I recently installed COD Warzone, and again the CPU usage was at 100%

And when I saw YouTube videos of COD Warzone with i5 3470, their CPU usage was like, 80%. And they were using higher graphics settings than mine. 

2 hours ago, VHS_Tape said:

So I recently installed COD Warzone, and again the CPU usage was at 100%

And when I saw YouTube videos of COD Warzone with i5 3470, their CPU usage was like, 80%. And they were using higher graphics settings than mine. 

Its clear that the cpu is bottlenecking. P.S Higher graphic settings increase the load on gpu not on cpu.