Can't get Displayport to display

WoodShedWonder

I've gone through bios updates, grahpics driver updates, I've tried hard restarting my monitor, and different displayport cables to no avail. I took my GPU to my friends house because I thought the displayports were broken but it worked perfectly, I think I've come to the conclusion that the monitors displayport might be the issue because even my integrated graphics connected with displayport doesn't work. When I would boot with the GPU in I would get the windows logo then I would proceed to lose connection. HDMI works perfectly fine with the monitor but not displayport. I'm just wondering if I can finally rule that the monitors displayport is botched or not?

31 minutes ago, WoodShedWonder said:

I've gone through bios updates, grahpics driver updates, I've tried hard restarting my monitor, and different displayport cables to no avail. I took my GPU to my friends house because I thought the displayports were broken but it worked perfectly, I think I've come to the conclusion that the monitors displayport might be the issue because even my integrated graphics connected with displayport doesn't work. When I would boot with the GPU in I would get the windows logo then I would proceed to lose connection. HDMI works perfectly fine with the monitor but not displayport. I'm just wondering if I can finally rule that the monitors displayport is botched or not?

You took your gpu to your friends house, now it's time to take your monitor there. 

35 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

You took your gpu to your friends house, now it's time to take your monitor there. 

Didn't even think of that

will do

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv