Custom gaming computer from Ebay is it any good?

I bought a computer off Ebay the listing said the power supply had fried it self and was untested and may or may not work and he didn't want it anymore. It was listed for $150 parts or repair the listing showed it was the Dell Optiplex 9010 MT made into a gaming computer with a 4gb video card, gaming memory, Windows 10 Pro and no hard drives included.

There wasn't much listed for the full specs but I decided to take the risk buying it. I seen there was 7 offers on this computer already that were still pending so I went and paid full asking price. This computer came with no power supply or hard drives and the card reader didn't work.

I had to clean the whole computer it was very dusty but in good shape after I cleaned and rebuilt it the computer works fine for over a month now no problems yet.

What I am wondering is this a good computer for gaming in 2020? and did I get a good deal? the way the listing shows this computer can game at 60 fps to 150 fps seemed a little off but maybe I'm wrong since I don't play any games yet but I may get into gaming if this computer is good enough. Also I am wondering how much this computer maybe worth compared to what I have paid I have $215 total into this computer. 

These were the parts I already had a good friend gave to me over the last few months or so (used) Everything else came with the computer besides the psu.

Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (SSD)
Western Digital Blue 4TB Hard Drive 
ASUS 16X Blu-Ray Re-writer BW-16D1X-U
D-Link DWA-582 AC1200 PCIe wireless

Card reader

System spec's

Dell Optiplex 9010 MT

Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz

ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER Overclocked 4GB GDDR6

24 GB DDR3 CORSAIR Vengeance LP memory(two 8GB sticks and two 4GB sticks)

SAMSUNG 860 EVO 1TB (SSD)

Western Digital Blue 4TB Hard Drive (Data drive)

Windows 10 Pro(coa sticker was on the case)

ASUS 16X Blu-Ray Re-writer BW-16D1X-U(installed internal)

Rosewill ARC Series 450W Gaming Power Supply(I bought this new)

Noctua Premium Cooling fans(80mm and 92mm)

D-Link DWA-582 AC1200 PCIe wireless

Card reader

I looked up each part using the model numbers.

20200306_131253.jpg

20200331_111647.jpg

20200331_113646.jpg

Pretty good. You'd want 16 gigabytes of RAM and a better GPU for the future but it looks solid

This computer has 24GB total memory(two sticks of 8GB =16GB and two sticks of 4GB each =8GB giving 24GB)

Also as you can see space is limited there's very little room for a bigger gpu it would hit the memory 

5 minutes ago, AdamGrant82 said:

Also as you can see space is limited there's very little room for a bigger gpu it would hit the memory 

well a mini version of 1080,1070,2070 super, etc the list keeps going is gonna do fine maybe........

Since money is tight buying a new gpu isn't an option also I kinda like the way everything looks in this computer

Also the main reason I wanted this computer is I convert 1080p music videos and other longer videos and I use the highest settings for best picture and sound and my older computer that had the Core 2 Quad Q9550 was having fun it almost maxed out the cpu and the gpu I had in that computer, the gpu that's in that computer is only the GT 710 1GB it's not much. So this computer is like night and day over the older computer. But for that computer being almost 12 years old it's still going strong it's the Dell Optiplex 780 mt with 16GB memory a good spare.

About the only thing you didn't list of importance is your current monitor.  I'll assume it's a 1080p 60hz panel and if that's the case then your computer is good enough for almost any game out there but with the AAA titles needing settings turned down, depending on the game.   I doubt you're bottle necked as your CPU and GPU are comparable in performance to each other and you have enough RAM to keep up with pretty much any gaming needs atm.  With that being said, when you do feel the need to upgrade again in the future then you'll want to do CPU, MB, RAM, and GPU pretty much all at the same time.  But congrats on a pretty good price/performance rig you have there and Kudo's on the cool friends giving you the free gear, an SSD is a game changer.