Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ISHAJDM

Alternative mounting for wraith stealth

Posted · Original PosterOP

are there any ways to mount the amd wraith stealth cooler without a backplate. I got my mb used and he didn’t give me the backplate 

any help is appreciated 

Quote me to see a reply!

Im not always right so please do some extra research 

The Ryzen Red One              Custom built by me 

Cpu:Ryzen 5 2600....Motherboard:Gigabyte B450 gaming x.....Ram:crucial ballistix sport LT @ 3200mhz......Gpu:RX 570 OC to 1300mhz......Storage:120GB ssd and 1TBHDD.......Case:Coarsair carbide Spec-04......Psu:EVGA 500W BR 80+Bronze.......Fans:120mm Uphere RGB......Monitor:1080p 75Hz.

I have a red and black theme with the fans and some red accents I added with red tape

i like old Japanese cars and computers

secondary pc 

i7 2600k.........z97 Mobo........16gb 1600mhz ddr3 ram......GTX 1050.....120gb ssd.......dell optiplex 9020 case

Other devices: iPad Air 2 2017........PS4 slim.......2 Dell Optiplex 7010 1 MT other one SFF

I'd recommend just buying the backplate separately. They're rather inexpensive and can be easily found online. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.