Best Graphics Card under £100?

Yeet_The_Kiddies

Corona Lines Above :)

Anyway, does anyone know the best graphics cards under £100 that would work with pcie x16 1.0 Or should I just get a better mobo?

(This is for my trip into upgrading an old pc (hp pro 3500) And its stuck with its mobo, an i5 3470 and an ati firepro v3700)

Used RX 580 or 570, depends on your current market. 3470 will bottleneck both of these

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

It looks like the stock power supply is pretty sketchy for thirsty graphics cards like the 580 & 570, but it's standard so you could upgrade it as well.

At that price the used market is probably the way to go-- you can usually find used 1050ti's around that price that will probably run on the current power supply, or you could upgrade the PSU to something decent around 500-600W and go for an older, more power hungry card that will probably be cheaper per-performance.

6 minutes ago, Slottr said:

3470 will bottleneck both of these

Ive got a gtx 970 and an i5 3470 on a z77 pro3. For my gaming rig and it runs fine with no bottle necking.

1 minute ago, Grabhanem said:

It looks like the stock power supply is pretty sketchy for thirsty graphics cards like the 580 & 570, but it's standard so you could upgrade it as well.

At that price the used market is probably the way to go-- you can usually find used 1050ti's around that price that will probably run on the current power supply, or you could upgrade the PSU to something decent around 500-600W and go for an older, more power hungry card that will probably be cheaper per-performance.

I was thinking of upgrading the PSU anyway. So I was thinking a 550W PSU from ebuyer. As for the GPUs anywhere to find it?

For this price you can easily find gtx 970 , gtx 1060 or sometimes close to this pruce tag gtx 980

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS