Mobo for 3700x

Any good mobo for a r7 3700x and also future proof for the next gen ryzen? Just need great vrms, features, audio etc.

I'd say TUF X570-PLUS as it can run a 3950X with absolutely no issue, or a Strix X570-F (or X570-E if you find it for a similar price) for the extra bells and whistles, which include better onboard audio. Both are from Asus.

Avoid MSI's entry to mid level X570 boards as they are very lackluster in terms of VRMs (even worse than some B450 boards in some cases).

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

MSI MEG Godlike.

Edited by Fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I'd suggest the Gigabyte Aorus Master.  Mainly because I own one and its be fantastic.  Great VRMs, tons of i/o, looks great, haven't really messed with the sound all that much yet but my headphones sound great through it haha.  

I also like the Gigabyte options because they seemed to be most of the youtuber's favorites around launch, so there are tons of videos and information out there about the X570 platform that uses Gigabyte boards specifically and reference their features.  May or may not be necessary for you, but as someone who is still getting familiar with a lot of the lingo used in the different manufacturer's BIOS settings, its nice when a guide has the specific BIOS I'm using.  For example, Buildzoide just did a great video on maximizing 3000 series CPU's using the Aorus BIOS. 

Check out the motherboard tier list as well, then you can narrow it down from there. 

Thank you guys so much for the info. I'll do some research on the Gigabyte and Asus ones and see which one i like. :)