PSU Cables

Hey I have a EVGA supernova nex1500 psu and I want to buy some new cables in another color but I can't find any compatible cables. The question I have are there any compatible cables?

i might be missing the boat here, but arent psu cables universal? unless it has a proprietary connector at the psu side

13 minutes ago, tJuggernaut29 said:

i might be missing the boat here, but arent psu cables universal? unless it has a proprietary connector at the psu side

Psu cables are not universal. The ends to the motherboard and such are but what goes into the psu is entirely dependent on how it's wired inside of it.

Cablemod usually has cables for them.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Psu cables are not universal.

Youre correct. I thought the cables were the same on both ends and were just like extension cables, but they are not

2 minutes ago, tJuggernaut29 said:

Youre correct. I thought the cables were the same on both ends and were just like extension cables, but they are not

Unfortunately that's not the case. 

And even if it was. You would still have varying gauges of the wires from PSU to PSU so if you plug in cables that are too thin, you may have a fire hazard if you need to draw too many AMPs trough the line.