H440 - WHITE + PURPLE

RedMashie

Is it completely impossible to still get this case? I know it's not really in production anymore as far as I can tell, I just really dig the look of it and wondering if there are any places at all that might still have on available?

Is this the correct place to ask about this? Thank you for your time, anybody that reads this, sorry if this is a dumb question. 

Also if anyone knows any alternatives that are the same color (purple) that would also be appreciated. 

Hey there. I found a couple of hits for the NZXT H440, in white and black/red colors:

• NZXT H440 (White): Going for $224.89 on Walmart, sold by Action Packaged, Inc.
  • NZXT H440 (Black/Red): Going for $100.00 on eBay, sold by an individual with zero reviews.
  • NZXT H440 (Black/Red): Going for $261.47 on DHgate, shipped from Turkey.

Please follow the links at your discretion, I believe the links I've posted are all from third-party or individual sellers. I've certainly never heard of them before. As for alternatives, eh... I have to admit the suggestions below aren't the best. Take a look if you want to:

Spoiler

BitFenix Neos Window Side Panel Computer Case, White/Purple BFC-NEO-100-WWWKP-RP, ATX/Micro ATX/Mini-ITX Form Factor, Compatible ...Purple_4.jpg

Left to Right: BitFenix Neos, Fractal Design Meshify C (Metallic Purple).

• BitFenix Neos ($227.60 on eBay): Grossly overpriced, but this was the only listing that wasn't out of stock.
  • Fractal Design Meshify C ($89.99 on Newegg + $38.73 on Amazon): Fractal Design sells the colored mesh front panels separately from the case, you'll have to go out of your way to purchase it if you're desperate for a two-toned look with this case.

An alternative suggestion would be to go with a white NZXT case, then install a bunch of purple LED strips and RGB fans, à la these examples:

NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid -Tower PC Gaming Case White/Black | eBayH510 Elite | NZXT

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

1 hour ago, Eschew said:

Hey there. I found a couple of hits for the NZXT H440, in white and black/red colors:

• NZXT H440 (White): Going for $224.89 on Walmart, sold by Action Packaged, Inc.
  • NZXT H440 (Black/Red): Going for $100.00 on eBay, sold by an individual with zero reviews.
  • NZXT H440 (Black/Red): Going for $261.47 on DHgate, shipped from Turkey.

Please follow the links at your discretion, I believe the links I've posted are all from third-party or individual sellers. I've certainly never heard of them before. As for alternatives, eh... I have to admit the suggestions below aren't the best. Take a look if you want to:

Hide contents

BitFenix Neos Window Side Panel Computer Case, White/Purple BFC-NEO-100-WWWKP-RP, ATX/Micro ATX/Mini-ITX Form Factor, Compatible ...Purple_4.jpg

Left to Right: BitFenix Neos, Fractal Design Meshify C (Metallic Purple).

• BitFenix Neos ($227.60 on eBay): Grossly overpriced, but this was the only listing that wasn't out of stock.
  • Fractal Design Meshify C ($89.99 on Newegg + $38.73 on Amazon): Fractal Design sells the colored mesh front panels separately from the case, you'll have to go out of your way to purchase it if you're desperate for a two-toned look with this case.

An alternative suggestion would be to go with a white NZXT case, then install a bunch of purple LED strips and RGB fans, à la these examples:

NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid -Tower PC Gaming Case White/Black | eBayH510 Elite | NZXT

Yeah I'm thinking I might just go with a white case then, thanks a lot for the help though