Recommendations Build

Hi,

I'm planning to mount a new pc because my old one crashed. I usually use the pc to play games and do some streaming using the same pc. Also I work on it doing programming and some programms that need quite amount of power. I create this build: 

I would like some recomendations about the components, if I can change some or if there's some better. My budget is 1700€-1900€.

Thank you!!

I'd maybe get an A tier PSU, this one seems to be A-- . Here's the tier list for reference: 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor  (€476.45 @ LIFE Informatica)
CPU Cooler: Alpenföhn Olymp 72.61 CFM CPU Cooler  (€71.59 @ Coolmod)
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€100.50 @ Coolmod)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (€88.95 @ PC Componentes)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€113.82 @ Alternate)
Storage: Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€129.14 @ Electronicamente)
Video Card: KFA2 GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB EX (1-Click OC) Video Card  (€698.60 @ Coolmod)
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  (€104.90 @ Coolmod)
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€108.60 @ Coolmod)
Total: €1892.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-01 09:30 CEST+0200

I kept the Samsung NVME but it could be changed to the Crucial P1(QLC) or a sata M.2/2.5" SSD(slower than NVME) that will get you 1TB for only slightly more money if the differences don't matter much for you.

The GPU I changed to the KFA2 EX because it's decent while being almost €50 cheaper than any other models, the fan curve is too aggressive, which makes it loud but cool, but that can be changed so it isn't that big of a issue and it doesn't seem to be that much louder than other similar models anyway.

I personally think that a B450+3900X is better value than X570+3700X/3800X so I went that way, if you need features that only are in high-end motherboards you can either go for a X570 and drop the CPU to the 3800X(due to it being only €10 more than the 3700X), or maybe look at expansion cards/external solutions for example a decent DAC/AMP if you want better audio or something like that.

The cooler is there as a good option if you want something better than the stock one.

The RM is better than the G3 and 650W is more than enough for this build, the 550W would already be good enough, but due to the pricing I choose the 650W.

You can also drop to the 3800X and save some money if you think that you won't benefit from the extra cores that the 3900X have.