What monitor can I get for £150

Vulkan HeStan

How much monitor can I get for £150 (~$180 USD). I've been searching but the amount of options and my lack of knowledge of panel types, response times etc. have made it overwhelming. 

Must haves:

Smaller than 24"

Refresh rate above 60Hz

Nice to haves:

Freesync

Good colour reproduction

I use my pc mostly for work and games (notably racing and strategy like hoi4, f1, forza, etc.) so a good looking picture is more important than super high refresh rate. 

I personally use a spectrum of monitors in that price point.
I have a 60hz TN panel (Do not recommend), a 75hz PLS Panel (Samsung's version of IPS - This monitor is no longer made :( ) and an 144Hz VA Panel (In between IPS and TN, good color reproduction - not exceptional, but workable, and a good response time).

For your price point, you are going to be looking at 1080p, 75-144hz range of monitors.
You have to be careful going through them as a lot will be TN still, and since you said you would like "Good colour reproduction", then TN is out of the question (although they have gotten a lot better in recent years).

To save you some of the headache - here is the monitor I use for gaming and video editing (if I need more precise colours, then I'll move over to my samsung monitor, but this one will do almost all of it fine.) It also has freesync and works with Nividia's G-Sync (My brother has the same one and uses it on his Nvidia GPU)
https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/pc-monitors/pc-monitors/msi-optix-mag241c-full-hd-23-6-curved-led-gaming-monitor-black-10187614-pdt.html
Its just over your £150 target, but if you look around, you may be able to get one cheaper on the second hand market (I did - got mine for £99, just has a little tiny scratch on the panel - only noticeable on pure white backgrounds).

Spoiler

600.png

Here is another "Cheap" 144Hz monitor that uses a VA Panel (£141 free P&P): https://www.cclonline.com/product/viewsonic-vx2458-c-mhd-24-inch-curved-gaming-monitor-1920-x-1080-280-cd-m2-16-9-3000-1-1ms-black-vx2458-c-mhd-276008/

Spoiler

o4htPUYGdCJgUWGvuBZkYQ-3d-3d.jpg?width=1

Here is an ASUS IPS Monitor - however, this one is only clocked at 75Hz (£99.99 not including P&P): https://www.ebuyer.com/966013-asus-va24ehe-23-8-eye-care-full-hd-monitor-va24ehe

Spoiler

961618-966013-800.jpg

All of those monitors are 24" or less, >60Hz Refresh Rate, Support FreeSync, Not TN.

There's not much in the price bracket you offered I'm afraid. Monitors are still quite expensive in the UK unfortunately :(

You will also be giving up some of the comforts, such as height adjustable stands, rotatable screens etc).
Best of luck with what ever you end up picking (Be it one that I provided or a different one you decide to get :)

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

@WelshDdraig thanks for the suggestions 😊. I saw the viewsonic and Asus while searching pc part picker and just wanted to check if others would recommend them.