Help Me in choosing motherboard for my build!

Hi..it's gonna be my first build and I just can't choose a motherboard.. I'll mention the components I have chosen for my build

CPU - Intel i9 9900k

RAM - 2x16gb tridentz rgb(though I might upgrade to 4x16gb in future)

GPU - rtx 2070 super(Asus ROG strix)

Storage- Intel 2TB nvme pcie ssd

Storage- crucial 2TB SATA III NAND SSD

Also I need help with CPU cooling and case!

I am thinking of Noctua Nhd15 for cooling and 

EVGA dg77 case (imp. Que. will it fit all my components?)

Any suggestions would be really helpful!

Also it would be great if motherboard is rgb (though not necessary) coz other components I chose are rgb

Just curious is this build is mostly for gaming or something else also?

47 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Just curious is this build is mostly for gaming or something else also?

It's mostly for gaming but I might also do slight coding on it 😅

2 hours ago, NSMROX said:

Hi..it's gonna be my first build and I just can't choose a motherboard.. I'll mention the components I have chosen for my build

CPU - Intel i9 9900k

RAM - 2x16gb tridentz rgb(though I might upgrade to 4x16gb in future)

GPU - rtx 2070 super(Asus ROG strix)

Storage- Intel 2TB nvme pcie ssd

Storage- crucial 2TB SATA III NAND SSD

Also I need help with CPU cooling and case!

I am thinking of Noctua Nhd15 for cooling and 

EVGA dg77 case (imp. Que. will it fit all my components?)

Any suggestions would be really helpful!

Also it would be great if motherboard is rgb (though not necessary) coz other components I chose are rgb

I'd recommend going for the ASUS Z390 E Gaming motherboard since it looks like yours would an ATX case. It also has an AI enabled overclocking feature which help make use of all the boost clocks from your CPU/GPU. If you are a Data Scientist like me, I'd also recommend going for a 2080TI (you only live once! 🙂)

11 minutes ago, Vaibbhav said:

I'd recommend going for the ASUS Z390 E Gaming motherboard since it looks like yours would an ATX case. It also has an AI enabled overclocking feature which help make use of all the boost clocks from your CPU/GPU. If you are a Data Scientist like me, I'd also recommend going for a 2080TI (you only live once! 🙂)

Hey man going by your name it seems you are Indian.. nd I am too.. so can you please help me with the parts.. where did you get the parts for your PC at lowest prices.. 

And talking of the graphics card.. upgrading to rtx 2080Ti would practically double my graphics card budget.. it's not so feasible for me bro.. the best deal I found for rtx 2080ti  was for 100,000 INR.. nd if I go with ROG one (which I prefer) 2080Ti costs 114k INR.. I am getting rtx2070 super for 58K INR (ROG) so I'll stick with rtx2070s 😅

And nope.. I'm not a data scientist.. just a gamer

24 minutes ago, NSMROX said:

Hey man going by your name it seems you are Indian.. nd I am too.. so can you please help me with the parts.. where did you get the parts for your PC at lowest prices.. 

And talking of the graphics card.. upgrading to rtx 2080Ti would practically double my graphics card budget.. it's not so feasible for me bro.. the best deal I found for rtx 2080ti  was for 100,000 INR.. nd if I go with ROG one (which I prefer) 2080Ti costs 114k INR.. I am getting rtx2070 super for 58K INR (ROG) so I'll stick with rtx2070s 😅

Glad to e-meet a fellow Indian 🙂

I bought my parts from md and vedant computers... the prices are very competitive. If you are based out of Kolkata you can visit their stores.

TBH, I think your proposed storage options seem like an overkill. If I were you, I'd buy a 1TB NVME (for Windows and programs) and WD 4TB HDDs (for games and other storage needs) which can be optimized with the help of Intel Optane. The money you save here can be used to buy a 2080ti instead of a 2070. You can add another NVME later if you'd like.

16 minutes ago, Vaibbhav said:

Glad to e-meet a fellow Indian 🙂

I bought my parts from md and vedant computers... the prices are very competitive. If you are based out of Kolkata you can visit their stores.

TBH, I think your proposed storage options seem like an overkill. If I were you, I'd buy a 1TB NVME (for Windows and programs) and 2 x WD 4TB HDDs (for games and other storage needs) which can be optimized with the help of Intel Optane. The money you save here can be used to buy a 2080ti instead of a 2070. You can add another NVME later if you'd like.

Yeah I was considering to drop the SATA III one nd I forgot to mention I was going for a seagette 6tb HDD instead.. but even after that I would save only bout 10k on storage.. (that SATA III was worth around 20k).. so still can't go to 2080Ti.. but I was thinking to drop to i7 9700k (still decent)and from that money(+a little bit) I can get a rtx 2080 super.. what say? Coz my CPU will be bottlenecked anyways if I go with 9900k nd rtx 2070S

Nd I am getting 2TB nvme for a good deal and moving to 1TB will save me only ~5k INR so I think former is better

1 hour ago, NSMROX said:

Yeah I was considering to drop the SATA III one nd I forgot to mention I was going for a seagette 6tb HDD instead.. but even after that I would save only bout 10k on storage.. (that SATA III was worth around 20k).. so still can't go to 2080Ti.. but I was thinking to drop to i7 9700k (still decent)and from that money(+a little bit) I can get a rtx 2080 super.. what say? Coz my CPU will be bottlenecked anyways if I go with 9900k nd rtx 2070S

Nd I am getting 2TB nvme for a good deal and moving to 1TB will save me only ~5k INR so I think former is better

Yes, this combination sounds much better.