Red Dead Redemption 2 VRAM Usage

Hello, i bought RDR2 a couple months ago and immediately noticed that "Other Apps" took exactly 5416MB of Vram, now i tried a couple things back then but i can't quite recall what they were but it didn't do nothing so i just waited for a lot of patches in case it was a bug. Fast forward to today where this number is exactly the same, now, i'm 100% sure that nothing other than Steam and the game itself is running in the background i closed everything chrome, icue, steelseries engine etc. But nothing, i even booted my pc in safe mode and again the same exact amount, i tried Vulkan and DX12 and nothing changed, i really don't know what else to do i even deleted and reinstalled the entire game which with my internet connection literally took a whole week so i'm not too keen on doing that again. Here is a photo of the graphics settings menu:1647102084_RedDeadRedemption2Screenshot2020_03.31-03_16_22_12.thumb.png.2585ee18564b07ea8cfd8bfd258701a4.png 

My systems specs (in case they matter) are:

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790(non k)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super

RAM: 16gb 2133mhz

Edit: Following rockstars recommendation i closed all running services excluding steam and rockstar and it didn't help.

Edited by kostas0176