Which cpu temp do i look at hwinfo64?

image.png.a10d6b21db955328d17e6786fcf3a866.png also are my temps normal when its under really light load like having a bunch of youtube stuff open, league of legends client open ect and 77 is when i was in a league of legends game. Which one do i look at normally?

3 minutes ago, DrThots said:

also are my temps normal when its under really light load like having a bunch of youtube stuff open, league of legends client open ect and 77 is when i was in a league of legends game. Which one do i look at normally?

You should be paying attention to Tdie temperatures and mixed workloads don't matter much because the CPU will adjust boost behavior depending on how it is loaded, what you need to test for are maximum temperatures by loading up the CPU to 100%.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 minute ago, _Syn_ said:

You should be paying attention to Tdie temperatures and mixed workloads don't matter much because the CPU will adjust boost behavior depending on how it is loaded, what you need to test for are maximum temperatures by loading up the CPU to 100%.

CCD1 (TDIE) or CPU (Tctl/Tdie) and max temps under load is like 88c usinig cinebench r20 mutlicore and 65-70c single core

2 minutes ago, DrThots said:

CCD1 (TDIE) or CPU (Tctl/Tdie)

Oh I didn't pay attention to that, in that case CPU (Tctl/Tdie) should be the most appropriate temperature

5 minutes ago, DrThots said:

and max temps under load is like 88c usinig cinebench r20 mutlicore and 65-70c single core

Which CPU cooler are you using? 88C is pretty damn high, are you overclocked? is your case getting enough airflow (intake)?

4 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

Oh I didn't pay attention to that, in that case CPU (Tctl/Tdie) should be the most appropriate temperature

Which CPU cooler are you using? 88C is pretty damn high, are you overclocked? is your case getting enough airflow (intake)?

im not overclocked, my case is a mb520, i am using the stock cooler that comes with the ryzen 5 3600

2 minutes ago, DrThots said:

im not overclocked, my case is a mb520, i am using the stock cooler that comes with the ryzen 5 3600

A bit on the higher side for a Stock Cooler, double check if it's seated properly and if all your fans are running and check if maybe the CPU fan curve is conservative? you can make a custom fan curve in BIOS.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/cctnnb/ryzen_5_3600_wstock_cooler/

Some are experiencing the same thing

3 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

A bit on the higher side for a Stock Cooler, double check if it's seated properly and if all your fans are running and check if maybe the CPU fan curve is conservative? you can make a custom fan curve in BIOS.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/cctnnb/ryzen_5_3600_wstock_cooler/

Some are experiencing the same thing

apparently its just part of how zen 2 is made, ive set my fan curve so its quiet below 75c