My PC keeps blue screening while I try to run games.

Ultimate_prank

My dad got me this new PC over Christmas and stuff because I was really getting into build computers. After I built it I changed out the GPU hoping for better performance. But now something with the GPU switching I think has made my PC unstable. The GPU I upgraded to is an RX 570. And the GPU I had in my system before was a gtx 7070 from evga.  Any way I tried to fix the problem which was originally just Rainbow Six Siege freezing and not crashing. So I followed a guide on how to fix it and it told me to turn off windows game mode. After that attempt it worked for a little but now my PC blue screens. Anyway Here my PC specs list.

• Ryzen 5 2600 6 core 12 thread processor
  •  Asrock B450m-HDV R.40 
  • RX 570
  • 8 GB of Viper Gaming Ram
  • 750 watt Rosewill 80 plus gold PSU

Please Help me fix this problem its so annoying.

I forgot to add this but the bsod is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED

Edited by Ultimate_prank

11 minutes ago, Ultimate_prank said:

. The GPU I upgraded to is an RX 570. And the GPU I had in my system before was a gtx 7070 from evga

GTX 770? or GTX 1070? if it's a 770 then your current GPU is barely an upgrade, and if it's a 1070 then you just downgraded

11 minutes ago, Ultimate_prank said:

So I followed a guide on how to fix it and it told me to turn off windows game mode. After that attempt it worked for a little but now my PC blue screens. Anyway Here my PC specs list.

What does the bluescreen tell you? have you tried using DDU? it's always recommended when you switch your GPU manufacturer

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Maybe it's undervolted so there's some instability maybe apply a little more voltage to the gpu and try that

On 3/30/2020 at 10:35 AM, _Syn_ said:

GTX 770? or GTX 1070? if it's a 770 then your current GPU is barely an upgrade, and if it's a 1070 then you just downgraded

What does the bluescreen tell you? have you tried using DDU? it's always recommended when you switch your GPU manufacturer

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Its was a gtx 770 to and rx 570. And I tried ddu and it didn't work. I have also factory reset my computer which would've gotten rid of any old drivers.