Youtube letting NSFW ad on mobile ???

Hi everyone can we all agree that is completely fucked up ? ... As It's my first time on the forum, I'm not sure about if I should censor it or not as it is basically well, sexually explicit, i choose to do so and I may be posting the uncensored image later if I se I can do so ! 
Here is the ad ! is there any way possible to ad an adblocker on mobile ? I wouldn't like my little brother to see things like this while he is looking for let's play !
Screenshot_20200330-083536.png.637465c0b7bcab79191922c955226a02.png

Give this a read before you plan to move forward with any new posts:

That said, Report the ad and move on. Unfortunately, things do slip through the cracks of moderation for acceptable advertisement.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

2 minutes ago, Semper said:

Give this a read before you plan to move forward with any new posts:

That said, Report the ad and move on. Unfortunately, things do slip through the cracks of moderation for acceptable advertisement.

Thanks, I already reported it but heh ... Guess what it does nothing, youtube don't care about it ! 

33 minutes ago, Spiron said:

is there any way possible to ad an adblocker on mobile ? I wouldn't like my little brother to see things like this while he is looking for let's play !

I believe you'd have to root the phone in order to install a proper adblocker. Another option would be to use a Pi-hole, but that would only block ads while your brother is at home and connected to your network; it wouldn't block ads when he isn't at home.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 hours ago, Spiron said:

... I'm not sure about if I should censor it or not as it is basically well, sexually explicit, i choose to do so and I may be posting the uncensored image later if I se I can do so !

Don't. That will land you with warning. This is quite enough to get the picture.

So, just like with Facebook, Youtube doesn't really vet their ads. They do demonetize channels for less than what is shown here, so its pretty odd situation. But they do have system to report ads. So the three dots on the side seems to be closest you'll get with mobile app. It hides that ad, and probably everything else from that advertiser. I'd like to believe it will also flag the ad and enough flags will get them to look at those ads. There's also thing with and without using personalized ads from Google.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv