2 monitors connected, but how can i use the second?

Veilfreyja
Go to solution Solved by The_russian,
5 minutes ago, Veilfreyja said:

Right now it's on "extend these displays". But it's not working like how I want it to.

I want to use the second monitor as its own thing. Right now when I click on google on the second monitor, it pops up only on the first monitor.

By opening google do you mean clicking the pinned chrome icon on the taskbar? Once chrome opens, you can click and hold on the top of the window and drag it on to the second monitor. 

I hooked up both monitors on 1 PC. First monitor is on the Graphics card for RX 580 and second is on the 3200G apu. I finally got the second monitor to work.

So now, how do I use the second monitor? Do I need another keyboard and mouse or if not, how  can I use the same mouse to hover on both screens simultaneously?

Right now it's on "extend these displays". But it's not working like how I want it to.

I want to use the second monitor as its own thing. Right now when I click on google on the second monitor, it pops up only on the first monitor.

So do you want to duplicate or extend the displays?

And why not just plug both into the GPU?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

oh ty u.u

Edit: I want to use the second monitor as its own thing. Right now when I click on google on the second monitor, it pops up only on the first monitor.

Just now, Enderman said:

5 minutes ago, Veilfreyja said:

By opening google do you mean clicking the pinned chrome icon on the taskbar? Once chrome opens, you can click and hold on the top of the window and drag it on to the second monitor. 

Just now, The_russian said:

ah okay. thank you. Time to upgrade so I can continue my software engineering major.