F@H credits not registering

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/

Search your username here.

It's more stable/up-to-date/accurate than Stanford's site.

It seems that my scores are not being registered in F@H database. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

image.thumb.png.dc76dca74be7ad1a762b9d3276b37763.png

How often are you checking? F@H site is slow to update right now.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

5 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/

Search your username here.

It's more stable/up-to-date/accurate than Stanford's site.

That's some sexy data! Thanks for the heads up!

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

How often are you checking? F@H site is slow to update right now.

It's been the same the whole weekend

27 minutes ago, Toopala said:

It's been the same the whole weekend

I am not surprised, with the heavy loads that F@H is handling getting those numbers up is daunting.

As @Den-Fi mentioned though folding extreme is your best bet to keep track of your numbers. The site updates every 3hrs.

Link to your numbers: https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=950212

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I'm having the same problem, F@H says I've only completed 32 WUs, when my total should be over 70. Check extremeoverclocking.com

F@H    EOC

Thank you all for the help!

I figured that that the servers are being overwhelmed but wanted to verify due to the points not registering since 2020-03-25 22:54:26 as the screenshot I posted suggests.

Check your logs folder and make sure its actually working. I had the same issue and noticed no WU's and points added for 2 days, but all the FAHControl programs showed they were running.  I figured they must be overwhelmed. However, I noticed the systems weren't running hot and the FAHControl program was actual hung up! All my systems were hung up, which I though was odd and just rebooted them. Then I checked the logs folders, and on all 5 of my systems there were no logs since 3/27.   

8 hours ago, MechaRidleyHost said:

Check your logs folder and make sure its actually working. I had the same issue and noticed no WU's and points added for 2 days, but all the FAHControl programs showed they were running.  I figured they must be overwhelmed. However, I noticed the systems weren't running hot and the FAHControl program was actual hung up! All my systems were hung up, which I though was odd and just rebooted them. Then I checked the logs folders, and on all 5 of my systems there were no logs since 3/27.   

It's definitely folding, I can tell by the humming and warmth in my home office 😀

Besides now the official F@H stats page has been updated now.

I'm also happy to see that I've gotten WU's much more consistently during the last day. Maybe they got more capacity to hand them out or I have been lucky